Who were you on live?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dula Allazaward, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Halox

Halox Member

I know it's been a long time since this post. But I knew Goldmoon in RL. The character was started by a high school friend of mine who lived just a few miles away. He played Goldmoon until the upper 50s. He eventually retired from EQ but his girlfriend continued on playing his account and maining Goldmoon for years off and on. Life has went on and I haven't seen either of them in several years now.

2. Kaatt

Kaatt New Member

Kaatt Sandawgz -- Vah Shir Beastlord from the Xev server.

I created Kaatt on the first day of Luclin and played him to level 67 (with 350 AA), when I quit EQ for RL reasons, during Omens Of War. The only "twinking" I did was gave him my Rogue's Cloak of Flames when he hit level 25. By the time I quit, Kaatt had full Ornate PoP armor, the best H2H weapons from LDoN, a 2HB that dropped in a OoW instanced dungeon (crooked staff with particle effects).

At level 51, Kaatt solo'd a Tranquil Treant in the Plane of Growth and at 65 he solo'd a Jord Kriger in Bastion of Thunder and Wuoshi in Wakening Lands. He was off-tank in a couple of NToV raids, main tank on a couple of PoP pickup raids and General V'ghera for a friends Rogue epic.

Nostalgia for playing a Beastlord is actually the reasons I am on TAKP.

3. pakman

pakman Well-Known Member

Marauder Aquaojo Valdosta of Vazaelle
    Played from 2001 - 2003
    Had a short stint in Promethian Order, followed by about a year in Exodus Zek.
    My last 6 months before I quit were spent with Triality shortly after they formed.

I've spent time in various other sandboxes over the years, usually as Aqua. I'm on here as Rikekila Yetiglanche, an Iksar Beastlord.

4. Mewse

Mewse New Member

Name: Iandiien Fistandantilus
    Class: 70 Wizard
    Race: High Elf
    Server: Brell Serilis / Cazic-Thule
    Guild: Protectors of Brell (Casual) / The Stone Coven (Raid)
    Time Played: 2001 - 2006

I've never been able to replicate the feelings I had playing EverQuest. More than two decades later, and I'm still chasing the dragon. I don't have many goals this time around, just going to enjoy the journey; but I've always wanted a Cloak of Flames, and I'd like to get keyed for the top floor in ToFS.

Neealana likes this.
  5. Gymnos

Gymnos Member

Name: Novana Soulprowler
    Class: Necro
    Race: Dark Elf
    Server: Tunare
    Title: Death
    Time Played: 99 - 04 Off and on. Mostly to PoP, Came back a few times after but didn't stick.

6. Shimring

Shimring New Member

Name: Yowzie Wowzie
    Class: Cleric
    Race: Dark Elf
    Server: Tunare
    Time Played: 00-?? I played tons from Kunark-PoP, then on and off through OoW?
    Guilds: Divine Crusade, Fusion, many others that I can't remember the names of

Nice to see other Tunarians!

7. augustustrustus

augustustrustus New Member

Also Tunare!

Name: Harmonicly
    Class: Bard
    Race: Wood Elf (though mostly commonly gnome)
    Server: Tunare !
    Played: 01-06
    Guilds: Aurora Polaris, Anthem. The euro guilds.

8. Gymnos

Gymnos Member

Holy piss. Don't see any other Tunare people running around.

9. Burfoot

Burfoot New Member

Hello fellow Tunarians! Looks like most of us played during overlapping timeframes. I posted earlier in this thread but I was (primarily) Jarterius and Burfoot (shaman/rogue) in Divine Crusade. It's been so long though -- don't recall your character names. I played until OoW but quit very early on in OoW.

So cool to see others from Tunare.

10. Burfoot

Burfoot New Member

Same! Great druid :)

Good times with many folks from DC. I miss Lace and Habenero... and many others.

Radda likes this.
  11. Gymnos

Gymnos Member

So many tunarians. It's like winning the lottery. On this server I am playing Jazon and wife is playing Zephika. Feel free to send a tell if you want.

12. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Look on the first page and you’ll see that I’m from 7th Hammer which is also now Tunare :p

13. Radda

Radda People Like Me

Sheex, Gungabob, Porkin, Gary to name some more, good times

14. Gymnos

Gymnos Member

I am surprised to meet another Bum. I have been Bum since 1996 in Air Warrior. My first char on Tunare was Bumster Heinie. human wizard extraordinaire.

Bum and Elroz like this.
  15. bloodpool86

bloodpool86 New Member

Bozuk Bloodslinger - Troll Warrior - Solusek Ro

16. Aithne

Aithne Member

17. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

sure hope your name isn’t bum in The Al’KaBum Project… the amount of foot pics you would receive would be uncountable

18. Nafse

Nafse Well-Known Member

Ghan, HE Mage
    Angelov, DE SK
    Nexxus of Faith
    Torvonnilous
    2000 to 2004 ish

Think I saw someone from Immortals Rising earlier in the thread. Fierce competition for the number 2 spot behind Blades of Wrath. Good times.

19. MilesGloriosus

MilesGloriosus New Member

I originally played on Rallos Zek from around late '00/early '01 (Velious had just come out) until WoW launched and nearly everyone in my guild made the exodus.

Milesgloriosus Paragonofvirtue, human paladin of Mithaniel Marr. Started with a little guild called Caveo Ervum, moved to Temerity (not that one), and eventually found my final home in No Tears Initiates.

Found out about Ye Olde Al'Kabor and played there for a bit shortly before The End Times, played paladin for a couple levels before someone intervened and I switched to Shadowknight

I had no idea this miscreant was hanging around! We basically ran into each other in PoK and were like

Dimitri: DUUUU-
    Me: -UUUU-
    Dimitri: -UUUU-
    Me: -UUDE!
    Dimitri: Pallies suck lol, play an SK.
    Me: Ok!

and thus was born Dzathos, Iksar SK, and his pocket shaman Pompeius. I think I got them to like level 63 before the doom fell upon us. Dzathos was last logged out in ToV before the final curtain, as it was always my favorite raid zone way back in the day. Pom Pom sadly did not survive the journey, as he was eaten by a very KoS Sontalak.

Anyway, after that, I followed some of my AK crew to PEQ. I think I stayed on that server longer than anyone I made the move with, first starting with just Milesgloriosus, (again as a Human Mith Marr Pally), then adding a shaman, then going up to a 6- and then 12-box. Brumbles, an ogre warrior, became my main after I got the second group sorted, and he tanked basically everything there was to tank through GoD. I was with <Carl Sagan Lives> for most of my time on PEQ, shoutout if I kn0w anyone from back then, I've been meaning to dust off those accounts and drop by but I realized recently that a drive in my computer that failed a few years back was where all of my PEQ stuff was stored, including the password manager for the forums logins and game accounts, and just the hassle of trying to untangle that whole situation has kept me away from it.

What?

20. tomgggg

tomgggg Member

Saryrn - Hitha 70 Beastlord
    Quit during DoDH

TAKP - Gulo, Wiar, and Breaks.

21. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

22. MilesGloriosus

MilesGloriosus New Member

I was hoping that was a good set up for a "Who's on First" situation, but I now don't know if you really just don't remember and hoo boy is this awkward...

[​IMG]

23. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

hahahaha, I never expected a picture from so far in my past to show up! I didn't remember I was the leader of What at one point, but lbh, everyone knows how great my memory is. Manstache is around. No Herv though :(. I don't really play atm but I've had an excellent run on the server and had lots of fun. Best iteration of Sketchy yet. I will send you a PM, make sure you get hooked up in game.

24. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

Hopefully there was also a guild called <Who> on the server, to assist with confusion?

25. marauder

marauder Member

Name: Aollas Fur'Defller
    Class: Druid
    Race: Wood elf
    Server: Povar
    Title:
    Time Played: 99-02 as a member of Rising Ascension

Name: Answered Thedrunkenranger
    Class: Ranger
    Race: Half elf
    Server: Povar