Misc feedback requests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Torven, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved Staff Member

Did the chair teleport in CoDecay ever become inactive/refuse to teleport people at any point in the event? I.e. could you bind outside and teleport back down while Bertox is aggro if you died?

2. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

I never had any problems clicking down nor heard of anyone else being unable to click down, but I don't know that I ever actually tried it during the fight with Bert himself. Just before and just after, certainly.

3. Luddwig

Luddwig Active Member

I don't recall any issue with the chair becoming inactive either. I remember dying once during Bertox event and running back from my PoTranq bind spot to rejoin/start looting my corpse. I'm not 100% certain if this was in the midst of fighting Bert himself though.

4. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

I recall the chair being finicky and needing to click or hit U on a specific part of the chair. But nothing about it disabling during the fight.

I also recall trying to corpse summon down there because I missed Carprin a raid before. This didn’t work by the way (but I’m guessing you already had this)

5. Break

Break New Member

This is a little late, but I'll give an explanation in case it was still bugging you.

I was there for one (technically two) of his Mujaki kills. Mujaki's bugged spawning wasn't hurting his exploit, it actually made the exploit. There are a couple reasons for this.

First, You didn't actually have to kill any of his adds. You could simply wait for him to become targetable and then single pull him. (Note: I don't think this was actually an exploit. It's more of a lazy game mechanic that Sony figured no one would notice.)

The second part (which is definitely an exploitable bug) was that two Mujakis spawned at the same time. There were two areas you could potentially fight him that were corner to corner. You could levitate up on top of the wall to travel between the two instances because they were either touching or very close. Because there were two Mujakis up and you could travel between the instances, you could simply kill the second one without having to wait the 15 minutes (or whatever it was) for him to become targetable.