PoP Gear not on our server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slayzz, Apr 6, 2021.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Well we are aiming for late LoY era. Keep in mind this isn't about making Time like how it is on the current live. It's pretty much a preservation project.

2. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Isn't "Swift Spirit", the effect on Ranger epic Swiftwind similar to this?

Spell Effects:
    1. Increase Attack Speed by 40%
    2. Increase ATK by 30

3. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

I now see that this is the same as fury of the vah shir

4. thucydides

thucydides I Feel Loved

What about fury AT the vah shir?

5. Dasidarius

Dasidarius Member

I understand and respect this but I think it is worth articulating the counter argument that the tuning done around the GoD release was done to balance the loot more evenly and fill some holes that are present in Time itemization. E.g. the cha/agi on various items. Selfishly I would LOVE it if Hoop of the Enlightened got Druzzil's Distance as there are only a handful (and realistically only 1 viable endgame option [https://www.takproject.net/allaclone/item.php?id=11103]) for distance focus as a Pal/SK. I'm sure there are some other examples of this with other classes.

Obviously I am of the opinion that the fully tuned itemization, minus mod2s, would provide the best player experience.

6. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

Noticed when this dropped the other night it was still flagged as ranger only.

Pithy likes this.
  7. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

Linkamus likes this.
  8. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

But Sir please, my ranger has not yet received their free sleeves ;(

9. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

A few updated have gone in recently that have fixed some PoTime items:

Fixed List:

Updated list for TAKP (June 2022) comparing TAKP items vs Live items (Ignoring Mod2s like Shielding).

Phase 2
    ID - 28660 - Drape of Unending - missing 20 PR (takp item source: ALKABOR)
    ID - 27990 - Gauntlets of Disruption - missing 15 CHA/AGI, shouldn't have 20 STA (takp item source: ALKABOR)
    ID - 28662 - Girdle of Restoration - missing 20 CHA, shouldn't have 15 STR (takp item source: ALKABOR)

Phase 3
    ID - 21997 - Cloak of Wishes - missing 15 AGI/10 CHA, shouldn't have 25 STA (takp item source: ALKABOR)
    ID - 28657 - Fiery Crystal Guard - missing 15 AGI (takp item source: ALKABOR)
    ID - 5760 - Earring of Xaoth Kor - missing 15 AGI/CHA, shouldn't have 25 STR, missing 20 PR, shouldn't have 20 FR (takp item source: OLDPEQ)

Phase 4
    ID - 28648 - Cap of Flowing Time - missing 15 AGI/CHA, shouldn't have 18 STA, missing 175 HP/170 Mana shouldn't have 160 HP/155 Mana (takp item source: ALKABOR)
    ID - 26994 - Ring of Evasion - missing 18 CHA, shouldn't have 18 DEX, was priest-only instead of priests/int casters (takp item source: OLDPEQ)
    ID - 28663 - Runeward Belt - missing 10 CHA/15 STA, shouldn't have 20 STA (takp item source: ALKABOR)
    ID - 20898 - Symbol of the Planemasters - missing 20 CHA, shouldn't have 20 STA (takp item source: ALKABOR)
    ID - 21998 - Cape of Endless Torment - missing FT VI (6), shouldn't have FT IV (4) (takp item source: OLDPEQ)
    ID - 7125 - Earring of Corporeal Essence - missing 10 STA, 25 DEX, 15 CHA, shouldn't have 20 STA, 30 DEX (takp item source: ALKABOR)
    ID - 26991 - Band of Prismatic Focus - missing Vengeance III (+15 atk) (takp item source: ALKABOR)
    ID - 28658 - Mantle of Deadly Precision - missing 18 CHA, shouldn't have 18 STR (takp item source: ALKABOR)
    ID - 26988 - Winged Stormboots - missing 20 CHA, shouldn't have 15 STA (takp item source: ALKABOR)

Phase 5
    ID - 8977 - Collar of Catastrophe - had Vengeance IV instead of Vengeance VI (takp item source: ALKABOR)
    everything below is source from OLDPEQ.
    ID - 20508 - Symbol of Ancient Summoning - missing focus Minion of Eternity (just graphical bug, the focus works... same case with VT Gloves)
    ID - 24573 - Timespinner, Blade of the Hunter - missing 15 CHA
    ID - 27274 - Barrier of Freezing Winds - missing +7 hp regen (unsure of effect name) -- This has been added, the effect is called "Reclamation" because the original effect wasn't in our DB. It's set to give 7 regen. -elroz
    ID - 28652 - Pants of Furious Might - missing 30 STR / 25 AGI, shouldn't have 25 DEX

Quarm
    ID - 21993 - Bracer of the Inferno - missing 18 WIS, shouldn't have 18 INT
    ID - 22894 - Hammer of the Timeweaver - proc is Time Strike (DD) instead of Call of Time (swarm pet)
    ID - 15805 - Shroud of Eternity - missing 15 AGI / 20 CHA, shouldn't have 25 STR
    ID - 26987 - Stone of Flowing Time - missing 15 CHA, shouldn't have 20 STA
    ID - 28649 - Ethereal Silk Leggings - missing 25 INT, shouldn't have 25 WIS

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2022
    showstring likes this.
  10. robregen

Temporal chainmail sleeves is no longer a ranger only item. not sure how it was made to be ranger only. This wasn't caught from AK and probably was a bit oversight on our part. This will be in next patch.

Lenas, Mechaike, Pithy and 2 others like this.
  11. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

bump, just wondering if there are any plans to address @Darchon 's list above of missing item stats

12. robregen

We had discussed if the current items are BIS for most classes and what's not. It was determine that those are the best as is with no more expansion on the horizon. Furthermore, there's no plans with upgrading the current stats.

Linkamus likes this.
  13. Slippy_Surefoot

Slippy_Surefoot Member

I am still holding out hope for Karana arrows at some point.
    *prays to Karana* - "please make it rain."

pakman likes this.
  14. Foxboxx

Foxboxx People Like Me

A shame Quarm hammer won't see the swarm pet! Dual wielding pet proccing weps is fun.

15. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

It's not really "upgrading" the current stats, as it is "fixing" the current stats. A lot of these are just changing stats and resists around, and adding the remaining focus effects on items that got missed in the first few rounds of changes.

Every time a new item drops, some members are surprised at the stat discrepencies from the loot planning spreadsheets. People ask about missing effects and/or different stats and resists to what is expected. And then more confusion when it's highlighted than some 2003/2004 year era stats and effects are applied, but the 2002 year era stats aren't. It's just a bit unusual.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
  16. robregen

well I see either the white (ak version) and blue (fixed version). Red (missing version) that are out of era except for the remainer of timeless breastplate. AK is a bit unusual and TAKP is aim to be unusual so there's that.

pakman likes this.