Will I be allowed to play here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by green_grocer, Feb 25, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. green_grocer

green_grocer Member

Hi. It's me. Will I be allowed to play on this server? I want to make digital pasta.

Thanks for your consideration.

-Your Green Grocer

2. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

Since no one has any idea what you're talking about, go read the rules, and if you abide by them, you are welcome to play.

3. green_grocer

green_grocer Member

secrets and haynar used to hate me. but it looks like they dont work on this anymore. so i might be good to go!

4. Walex

Walex I Feel Loved

Are you the guy who leaked all the p99 server admin chat history as well as a bunch of player account names (and PWs?)

5. Radda

Radda People Like Me

the petition log for a whole year was freaking sweet

6. green_grocer

green_grocer Member

You're mostly right.

When a p99 staff member (Braknar) doxxed me, and was then allowed to remain on staff where he had access to many players real-life information, I figured "okay.. so that's how we're doing this? Cool..."

As retaliation, I leaked two years of P99 CSR private chat and all player account names in a big grid, but I never had the passwords. For the passwords, I just put a bunch of asterisks in that field to make people think I had the passwords. It was a scare tactic that worked. Rogean and gang paid a heavy price for mistreating me and spent a long time trying to clean that up.

The way I looked at it, if the P99 staff felt like it was okay to doxx me, then I figured they didn't care if their player account names were exposed.

Also, Rogean was SO ENRAGED that he called my employer at the time and tried to get me fired. My boss and I laughed it off. He even gave me the voicemail that Rogean left, which I then produced a rap remix of. ;)

Here's a youtube link of the rap-remix I made to memorialize this event:

7. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

8. green_grocer

green_grocer Member

That's fair. I totally forgot about that account. I'm sure that's tied to some temporary email that I no longer have access to. Please delete the 2016 account.

I signed up for this account with my actual real email address because IDGAF anymore.

Lenas likes this.
  9. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Accounts merged. Have fun hawking meats, or whatever.

Radda likes this.
  10. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

If someone is going to spam me constantly on discord, I will do something to make it stop.

No one here cares about p99 drama. Most people who play here do not care about p99 at all.

Aithne, Cadsuane, pivoo and 1 other person like this.
  11. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

As far as I know, the only people who aren't allowed here are people who played and got banned for not following rules or causing too much drama with other players. I only played on P99 for a few months, and I only remember you from when I'd visit EC and you were selling baked goods and I thought that was neat. If you're planning on carrying out that tradition, there is a lot of actual good food/drink that can be crafted in PoP and probably a solid market for it in the bazaar. Good luck

Hoodlum likes this.
  12. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

You will need to get at least one character to 46. Because to vendor dive in tranquility, got to be 46 to zone in. Getting meats off vendors is easy to do. The resist stats foods are popular.

Hoodlum likes this.
  13. green_grocer

green_grocer Member

Thanks Lenas Haynar and everyone for giving me a 2nd chance. I'm sorry that things happened the way they did, and I'm sorry that I subsequently caused such a big disruption to many players.

I played on project 2002 for a while but they moved beyond PoP and I lost interest.

See you in game!

scorpiolaw, Cadsuane and Elroz like this.
  14. Jakkoris

Jakkoris Member

Hi GG

Don't believe there would be many here that care that you leaked that CS chat.

Was a great read tbh - well some parts when you control+f'd certain player names.

Most former P99 players that migrate/ed here to play do so to escape the monstrosity that is P99.

IMHO and with all due respect: The day Nilbog and Rogean both relinquish their control over P99 will be the day those servers can be loved again, they are like the detached unwanted owners of a Football team who are too stubborn to move on as owners so the Football club just stagnants and crumbles and the fans become disgruntled and move on as a result.

It's ironic that Braknar** (edit: soz accidentally typed Haynar here, 100pct wasn't Haynar) went sideways as a GM. Went from golden child GM to holding AMA events on reddit about P99.
    Definitely another key indicator of the poor management structure over at P99 HQ starting from the top. (Lets not even discuss the pay to avoid suspension GM, the banning peoples toons to RMT their gear GM, the giving out spawn timers for tit pix GM and what ever else happened over there that's been covered up)

Anyhow not trying to turn this into a bash Rog/P99 thread.

*/end salt*

Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
  15. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

I was never a gm. So wasnt me that did any sort of AMA.

I get along fine with rogean and nilbog. Always have.

Cadsuane, pivoo and Radda like this.
  16. green_grocer

green_grocer Member

I do agree that once (if) Rogean ever decides to release his stubborn chokehold on eqemu and give it to someone with at least one single ethical bone in their body, p99 will thrive.

17. Jakkoris

Jakkoris Member

Whoops meant Braknar!!!

Sorry Haynar, my apologies was a typo.

I repeat I meant Braknar, I edited my post.

See above msg, was meaning Braknar.

18. green_grocer

green_grocer Member

Yeah it's actually funny... Braknar roasted me for exposing P99 inner workings, and then once he got removed, did the exact same thing as me.

Whatever. This shit is almost 10 years old. I just want to cook some virtual meats

19. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Nilbog has a vision how p99 should be. Its not for debate.

The p99 debate is already getting old. FYI.

Mechaike, pivoo and Radda like this.
  20. Jakkoris

Jakkoris Member

Agreed, just fun to reminisce sometimes.

Welcome back to EQ GG.

21. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Expecting people who spent many years to create something to just give it up because you don't like their management style seems like a weird ask

Hoodlum, Mechaike, RichardCox and 5 others like this.
  22. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

23. Jakkoris

Jakkoris Member

There are many examples in life where for things to grow and become the best versions of themselves the OG's need to step aside because they've just became a hindrance.

Happens in management positions all the time, there are sometimes simply just better managers, with better ideas and more energy than the stagnant, disinterested OG's.

Some people are just bad at management (we've all worked in place where there's terrible managers, so no need to elborate) and clearly P99 suffers from some aspect of poor management (evident by the history of abusive GMs throught-out it's timeline)

But you're right, if that's the way they want to run their servers that's their choice. People can choose to play there or not as it's a free game. Similiar in a work place you can leave your employment due to poor management/managers. Doesn't escape the fact people can, and will point it out - like I said originally, all said with all due respect.

24. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Every employee I know that got fired for breaking rules. Always was their managers or the owners fault.

Just how it is.

Here’s ur sign.

25. green_grocer

green_grocer Member

Can this thread be locked or deleted?

I'm not trying to stir up p99 shit here.

Thanks! Carry on everyone!

26. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

I think pretty much everything you do falls into the category of "trying to stir up shit"

Willow, Domni, pivoo and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.