Poll: pvp event and clickies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zarwayne, Apr 29, 2016.

?

Should clickies be allowed in the PVP event coming up.

Poll closed May 2, 2016.
  1. Yes

9.1%
  2. No

90.9%
  1. Zarwayne

Zarwayne Guest

It has been brought to my attention that clickies may become an issue within the PVP event so I am posting this poll to determine if their use shall be permitted.

2. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

My suggestion would be to ban only instant-damage and instant-healing clickies. (Edit: Oh, and maybe instant charm clickies, if they bug pets as Darch suggests they may. Perhaps the easiest solution is just to ban anything with limited charges, or anything instant with limited charges.)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  3. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

I think banning limited charge items is the best route.

A paladin with a SoulFire, Bladestopper, several Prayers of Life and several 10 Dose Stinging Wort Potions is essentially unkillable in Kunark. On top of his own heals, LoH, etc.

Unlimited stuff like Kunark armor / Epics I can see being allowable. None of those are too terrible huge. The magician epic probably being he biggest factor. But pets can easily be CC'd in many ways.

4. surron

surron People Like Me

voted no on clickies (with ravenwings comment, clickies with limited charges should not be allowed, but clickies like grim aura earring should be), this should be about who can multibox the best not who can farm the best

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  5. Ghakim

Ghakim Well-Known Member

Agreed.

Epic clickies should all be aloud imo.