EQMac Memorial - Help Needed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jikasoz, Jun 16, 2014.

1. waamblem

waamblem New Member

Hello, ranger here from the old server. Rysia was a wonderful person. She is very much deserving of an in-game memorial. Anyway, my main was Waam. I remember many names from this thread, and thought I should pay my respects to lost ones. Take care, and bless you all!

Baerrwin and Tesadar like this.
  2. Bornex

Bornex Member

Hello everyone, this morning i logged in on my druid to see Sandi's memorial, it was perfect, brought the memories flooding back, I would like to thank the developers for doing this, special thanks to Neea a very good friend for making this happen This means more than you can know, This was my 1st holiday season in 39 years ive not had her by my side, she was a wonderful woman quiet worked hard in all she done. Again Thank you so much. Also like to thank Beerswiller for sending me a card at Christmas it meant a lot. Hope everyone has fun and and remembers our loved ones who shared this good game and time with us. God Bless
    R
    aka Bornex

Starsha, Yinn Yang, Wellmine and 14 others like this.
  3. Tesadar

Tesadar Active Member

omfg look at Fang! haha
    Jazper, pouks, Jian, my god.
    I remember this!

thats my old destiny <3

does anyone have any pics of my character? ugh

And Rysia gone too? I recall grouping with her and she was super nice. :(

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    Neealana likes this.
  4. ZarkDC

ZarkDC New Member

I have a lot of screen shots from my time on eqmac and in Dark Conquest. This thread is making me want to look through them and post the good ones, as well as see if anyone mentioned in this thread is in them.

Good times, and I was on in PoK when the server sunsetted. Anyone remember that?

Zark/Zarky Dark Conquest

5. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

Screenshots and logs can help out the devs if you have them. Torven even has a thing that can delete names from your logs automatically. Take a look under his signature.

6. Placer

Placer Well-Known Member

I was there at sunset. You playing on the new server now Zark?

7. ZarkDC

ZarkDC New Member

Started a couple weeks ago, have a 48 necro now!

Break likes this.