EQMac Memorial - Help Needed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jikasoz, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

That sounds like a good plan

2. Speedz

Speedz Administrator Staff Member

When I go I want Rob to put me up as a practice dummy so people can shoot me :p

Lenas likes this.
  3. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

Looked at both Eloradanon and Rysia on Dev, they look correct to me. The only issue I see (and it isn't a big one) is that in new models, Rysia has the correct hair as seen in the memorial image from Temerity's website; but in older models, she is appearing as a dark haired wood elf as opposed to a blonde wood elf. I recall a strange bug where when you set the right hair color in new models, it does random things with old models... and vice-versa.

I'm partial to brunettes anyway, so she looks fine to me (I use old models) ;)

4. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

okay it's fixed on Rysia. She will now will appear as a Blond in old model.

Neealana likes this.
  5. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Just reading this, thank you to the dev team for such a significant act. These people meant a lot to those that had the privilege of knowing them.

I always hoped to see an NPC jazper playing mana song.

Lyrad likes this.
  6. robregen

I added Chorus of Marr to his spellset so he'll be playing that song.

Tesadar, Yinn Yang, Tuluvien and 4 others like this.
  7. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

Maybe Eloradanon could cast Barrier of Combustion (or something similar) on players that say a trigger phrase of some sort? Or is that getting too complicated?

Still think it would be nice if they would respond to hails in some way, just not sure what they would say. Maybe if Rysia is hailed, she would give a clue like "Speak with Eloradanon in the next room, she may be able to assist you." Might be too complex to do all this, but it would be great if there was some small way that players could interact with all 3 of them.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  8. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

I barely knew Rysia, but tbh just seeing Eloradanon will be part Awesome and part Weird enough without having them interact and such, to me at least. Having her immortalized in the game is special and beautiful, without any other accouterments. It will be enough to just "sigh" every time I go into PoK and see her.

*the above is my opinion only, I am not speaking for anyone else

Mithryn and Neealana like this.
  9. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Not sure if you are intending to let these be buff bots. If you are, with Jazper at least you have to be standing on top of him to get chorus of marr. Which is awkward.

Sturmm likes this.
  10. robregen

I will probably removed the chorus of marr when the 2 weeks ends. Then just moved them to their bind spot so players can pay their visit as part of a memorial. It isn't intended to be a buffbot.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  11. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

Yeah, I guess I could see how that might get weird. Just nice to have them around.

Nevermind :)

12. Zetro

Zetro Member

Our friend Rysia Belladonna had the blonde haired wood elf model. Thanks Rob.

13. robregen

well that what I thought. what is the problem? She not have blond hair in old model? I did fixed that or I thought I did.

14. robregen

I just checked her and she does indeed have blond hair.

15. Zetro

Zetro Member

Probably just a case of multiple blonde or near blonde choices. She is currently set to this face:

[​IMG]

She used this one:

[​IMG]

Thanks Rob.

Neealana likes this.
  16. robregen

ah okay. I'll see if I can find the face for it. Thanks. In old model, there are different face type that used different hair color and hair style unlike Luclin.

17. robregen

okay found it! woot. This should be in the next server update. Thanks a bunch.

Neealana likes this.
  18. Thuule

Thuule Active Member

I have another request unfortunately - could we add a female Vah Shir named Mafia near evil side bank? I remember her as a whitish with black markings kitty and mostly green armor. Dual claws I think. Anyone else correct me if I'm wrong.

Elrontaur, Sturmm and Oiwon like this.
  19. Aerili

Aerili Member

Mafia, a screenshot she posted in 2014. Anyone able to identify the gear?

Her Allakabor profile is mainly Vex Thal gear.

981675_677458798956607_6484969242661896326_o.jpg

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
    Elrontaur, Speedz and Oiwon like this.
  20. robregen

we have her data info on TAKP, but do you guys want her appearance as she was on AK? I know she was level 12 on takp. But what about on AK?

21. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
    Elrontaur and Speedz like this.
  22. robregen

okay I'll see about getting this on the test server. You know her bind spot?

Elrontaur likes this.
  23. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

I don't, but I know most of Destiny were bound on the outdoor deck at the dark bank in PoK. It's where we'd usually meet up for raids or whatever, so most peeps bound there.

Elrontaur likes this.
  24. robregen

ah okay. I can probably use the last known location that she had camped to about 2 weeks ago which is just outside the dark bank.

Sturmm likes this.
  25. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

Sounds (as she would have said) purrrfect, thanks again

26. robregen

okay she is made with an appearance and level from AK and she is currently on the Dev Server. She is sitting rather than standing. if you think she should be standing, let me know.

27. Speedz

Speedz Administrator Staff Member

Looks pretty good Rob. I think many just sat there when we afk or met up.

28. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

You guys are fucking amazing. She meant a lot to many of us in the guild. One of the people I would look forward to chatting with during raids, she always had crazy funny things to say. I might cry.

Ransom and Verdent like this.
  29. robregen

For next server update, I will be moving Mafia to a building where Rysia is. downstairs unless you guys have a more preferable area.

Elrontaur likes this.
  30. Trisi

Trisi People Like Me

Thanks Rob.

Elrontaur likes this.