1-17-2024

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jan 17, 2024.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Solar

* support percentage chance of NPC spawning as seeing SoS and Sneak instead of boolean
    * delete NO DROP items dropped on the ground if this happens somehow from having a full inventory
    Robregen
    * (gm commands) clean up #time, #date, and #timezone.
    * convert getzone and load zone to zone repositories.
    * prioritized path files over navmesh files.
    * clean up rulesys

Database:
    Robregen

* Paineel: fixed elevator to not be clickable without a key
    * Neriak Foriegn Quarter: Divn_L`Crit should now return to his spawnpoint after being aggroed.
    * Restock High Quality Ore: Merchants should now stock up 75 small, 150 large, and 300 block.
    Elroz
    * Added recharge recipes for Fairy-Hide Mantle, Amulet of the Fae, and Mantle of the Songweaver from PoSky - used old comments to verify, but may remove these after I test them myself on live servers.
    * Fixed up "a mechanic" in akanon, loot table and spawn time
    * Adjusted Phinigel loot table based on torven's information, instead of rolling a 25% chance at 4 drops, it rolls a 50% chance at 3 drops, with blue crystal staff on its' own table at 25% chance.
    * Fixed up plane of sky quest drops to be uniform, instead of having some pieces more rare than others.
    * Fixed up Keeper of Souls drop table. He now drops 3 quest items every kill, as well as a 50% chance of dropping a bonus necro epic cloak.
    * Fixed up Temple of Sol Ro npc loot tables and factions
    * Fixed research trivial on Spell: Shadow Vortex to 41 from 21

Script:
    Elroz

* Fixed up dialogue on lots of quest givers in temple of solusek ro
    * Fixed Keeper of Souls spawn location

Pathing:
    Robregen

* Kurn Tower: improved pathing to use stairs instead of warping
    * Upper Guk: improved pathing to use ladder, ramp and stairs instead of taking the long way around results in trains.
    * Charasis: improved pathing near pit.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2024
    Radda, showstring, Ravenwing and 2 others like this.
  2. tenurn

tenurn New Member

Something happened in Plane of Tactics. Unable to click the exit. Others are reporting this maybe related to Gate (which is acting funny).

3. Break

Break People Like Me

Gate is acting weird.

The first cast took me to bind point as expected.
    The second cast took me to succor point in the same zone as my bind point and greyed out my casting bar. Had to click into PoK to fix the bar.
    The third cast took me to PoK bind succor point and greyed out the casting bar.

4. iraxion

iraxion Well-Known Member

5. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

I'm reverting the zone convert change. I have us on a different branch to test this out. obviously there's a lot of bug that needs to be worked out.

Cadsuane likes this.
  6. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

wow, I wonder who discovered that one (and how much old main loot they moved to alts!)

7. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

luckily it was someone who knew how bad it was, and they reported it via a petition on PQ forums so it wouldn't be seen in public. It didn't get abused by anyone on TAKP or on PQ!

Pithy, Cadsuane and Mechaike like this.
  8. Radda

Radda People Like Me

Hey, while yall are in sky, want to change Baton of the Sky to be rechargable?
    can destroy the box if you want.

ty
    -radda

9. Elroz

there's a post by prathun (eq dev) that talks about baton of the sky not being rechargeable, which seemed on purpose since the original Truwian Baton was rechargeable. I'm working on doing every sky quest to fix up reward dialogues, but also getting all the recharge recipes correct as well. I've tested 5 recharge recipes so far and the monk sandals were the only one I couldn't recharge.

Radda likes this.
  10. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Radda likes this.
  11. Elroz

Those seemed to all be added, I think rob did that. I found Fairy-hide mantle has a recharge recipe so I think maybe some from p99 or here were missed, so I'm just verifying them all myself. I'm also doing it for the quest reward dialogues, about half our plane of sky quest reward dialogue was made up.

Radda, Mechaike, Break and 2 others like this.