What we get with luclin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Foxhorde, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

Just curious, do we get anything PoP related when luclin comes out? The PoP aa's the 65 lvl cap ect ect

2. benoeb

benoeb People Like Me

I'd be hard pressed to believe the Devs would release AAs from Planes of Power with Luclin when Polished Shai`din Naginata and Jeldorin were held out of the game until a majority of the Luclin quests were tested on the Dev server including a 9 month hold after Velious was released to the live TAKP server.

Also many if not all of the PoP AAs require you be at least level 61. We weren't allowed to go past level 50 prior to Kunark's release so I doubt we will be allowed to go past 60 before PoP is released.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    lurari likes this.
  3. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

ATM on dev server none of that is accessible - you cannot even #level to 65. You will be 60 - and you will like it.

4. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

So I think New Tanaan Crafting AAs are typically thought of as PoP AAs being that New Tanaan is a PoP thing. But it's grouped into General and I've heard a few random mentions that it may have been a late Luclin addition. It's very possible we will be able to get that in Luclin! I hope very much that we do.

5. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

[​IMG]

For real though, I hope it's as close to "in-era" as possible, aside from PoK of course.

Oiwon, jcmtg, Mokli and 1 other person like this.
  6. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

We get a ton of new zones, quests and AAs.

Why include anything from POP? Then there's nothing to look forward to.

Faults, Beaaden and Linkamus like this.
  7. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

Was just asking so I can start planning and learning raids appropriately.

8. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

I would imagine PoP era quests that only use PoK and then any currently not available Luclin zone would be included. Unsure how many of those exist or even if they are worth it. Maybe a handful at the most.

9. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Crown of deceit? :p

lurari likes this.
  10. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

That already exists. Just not available to doubly evil types until PoP Enchanter share illusion AA comes out, or another means of illusion to a goody-two-shoes race.

Guess I'll be trying to get that one from VT. Yeah, that'll happen this year, lol.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  11. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

I suspect that the client will make the determination on whether New Tanaan Crafting Mastery counts as a Luclin or a PoP AA (and were I to hazard a guess, I'd say Luclin). Though on second thought, even if the client does think it's purchasable with Luclin, the devs can probably veto its purchase server-side?

Otherwise, I think we've already got all the PoP stuff we're likely to get prior to PoP: PoK, the PoK books, PoK spell vendors and quests, and some PoP-era game mechanics.

12. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

The human crown from VT enables crown of deceit :)