Ways to Make Money?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kreljnok, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Kreljnok

Kreljnok New Member

Hello - It was recommended to me to try and sell Heady Kiola and Spider/ling Silk. I haven't had much luck moving them, so I'm looking for something that does go faster.

30 Ranger. 60something points in brewing

2. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

how much do you sell Spiderling Silk for? just bought a bunch in Bazaar for 3p a piece. i'll buy it right up at that price, most people just overcharge.

3. Kudadil

Kudadil New Member

Tradeskillers are always after celestial essence. no fail combine but its just lots of clicking. otherwise its just get more levels, make more money.

4. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

what price are you selling heady kiolas and spider silks at? if you undercut, the stock will move
    example: 3-4p for spider silks, and 3-4p for heady kiolas, they will move

make sure you get brewing up to 80+ for heady kiolas to ensure 95% success rate, at 60 skill you will fail too much. brewing is very cheap to level to 110ish so get it higher

besides that, just work on levels really

I had no money until I got to lvl 34 and could kill hill giants in rathe mountains (charm a troll guard and fear kite with druid snare and invoke fear), and just hunted there until 44.
    Find a way to kill HGs and you'll be set. It's tedious but it works.

Highpass guards drop good weapon sellables, you can sneak and sell to vendor
    Gnolls in sol-a drop bricks of ore which vendor for a lot, once again there is a gnoll vendor you can sneak sell to

if you really want to hate yourself, you can camp this rare item in lake of ill omen - you are high enough level to get it
    https://www.takproject.net/forums/index.php?threads/goblin-gazughi-ring-camping.10162/
    if the item drops for you, it should sell for 50k-ish

warning, you could spend weeks there and see nothing, so i would recommend just leveling + Hill giants

also what's your in game char's name? I may have some gear that will help with leveling

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  5. Kreljnok

Kreljnok New Member

Thanks for the advice everyone! Finally sold off the silk, and I've been selling Kiola at 4p and I think the silk sold at 3p.

My character is Sarprider

6. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Make silk into swatches and sell for 10p

Slayzz likes this.
  7. lurari

lurari People Like Me

Return of the BumQuests???

8. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

No I'm 250 and the way to make money is to offer to do subcombines for tradekillers. When I was failing thousands of solstice robes I had a small army of newbs making different parts.

9. Slayzz

Slayzz People Like Me

Ya no one wants to remake and click thousands of subcombines over and over again. I’m wth bum. Take some extra clicking out of it and people will buy