Runed Bolster Belt Hidden in Static Tradeskill Container

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darchon, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

What is this?

I've hidden a Runed Bolster Belt in a static tradeskill container.

What is a Static Tradeskill Container?

This could be in any Oven, Pottery Wheel, Kiln, Brewing Barrel, Forge, or Loom across the game. I've tried to select a location that isn't extremely high level (IE it isn't in the forge in Ssra).

Who Can Participate?

Preferably if you are a level 60 in a raid guild don't go hunting for it unless you want to solve the puzzle, if you do please leave the RBB for a newer player to collect. If you do find it please post here and include the container/location you found it in so everyone knows the hunt is off!

Can I have a Hint?

I will try to add hints to narrow down the search area each day. I will start off more obscure and get more specific as we approach the reset if it has not yet been claimed.

Hints:

1. It is NOT a Luclin or PoP zone. It could however be any zone across Velious, Kunark and Classic.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
    Lyrina, DubRemix88, Slayzz and 8 others like this.
  2. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Well it turns out a level 5 druid in Kaladim doing CB Belt turnins on a whim checked the mushroom farm and found the Brew Barrel I squirrelled away an RBB in! That ended much faster than anticipated!

I shall work harder to find a better location for the next time! Grats to Silverleaf

Sketchy, Draeko, Palarran and 9 others like this.
  3. Phaeton

Phaeton Active Member

Some of the guesses in alliance chat were pretty cool like the Dalnir forge!? Crazy how many are out there when you think about it.

Thanks for doing that, Darchon. That was really awesome.

4. Radda

Radda People Like Me

good show.