Project Al'Kabor Let's Play youtube series

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Linkamus, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Phaeton

Phaeton Active Member

2. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

I have to ask, why are all your streams using an enchanter named Thoughts not Rimidal?

showstring likes this.
  3. Walex

Walex I Feel Loved

It's hard to farm mage epics if you're wasting time travelling between zones. Easier to just make and gear another trio.

showstring and Break like this.
  4. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

good question, it's because I could use more AAs on Thoughts so I'm playing him more at this stage
    my stream last night used Rimidal for the Va`Dyn snipe!

5. giantfortt

giantfortt Well-Known Member

I hope it's alright to give this thread a little bump.

I never got above level 30 when I played during the Kunark era, and this is my first time experiencing Luclin + PoP, so I've been really enjoying the videos/streams people make. I also probably spend more time daydreaming & geeking out about EQ than I actually have to play :D A massive thank you to Linkamus, Rimidal, Talyn, and everyone else taking the time to record these!

I was looking for some videos of the Tier 1 Planes and I stumbled upon Lyrina's massive collection of recordings. Thousands of hours worth - this has to be the largest collection of gameplay footage from TAKP? So a shout out to them:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLzYcIYYx0RqfVuDjd1ktF6xAEneD9hF7

http://lyrinatakp.3pods.de/

DubRemix88, pivoo, Linkamus and 2 others like this.
  6. Jakkoris

Jakkoris Member

Yup never understood why people badger other's over Luclin models while they use GINA, mapping programs (to get around not having ingame maps) and dps parses plus who knows what other side ways software like window managers to bring QoL improvements...

But darn someone use Luclin models and it's light the fires and throw them in it!