Greetings!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kalakob, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Kalakob

Kalakob New Member

I am traditionally a single boxer who is boxing for leveling purposes at this point. I would be interested in doing a weekly EXP group with the goal of single boxing maybe Monday evenings or daytime for a few hours. If anyone is interested let's set it up! (or if anyone is doing something similar and starting soon let me know!)

I have a few level 3 halflings, druid/cleric/ranger (climbing soon maybe?)

I'd be game to roll just about any class/race though.

Little about me, I played PC EQ off and on from Velious to SoD. Main was a cleric, I have some warrior and a bit of Bard/mage experience as well though.

I work evenings 4 nights a week and have family obligations between spouse and children. I have some ability to play Sunday/Friday evenings as well and some mornings after the kids go to school before I go to work. I have struggled to keep playing when I have attempted to play EQ again after i quit about 8 years ago, but I think if I can get plugged in with some folks it would be a blast to play again.

Look forward to seeing you folks in game! Also, "Rootbear" thanks for the buffs and such the other day!

Bornex likes this.
  2. Fien

Fien New Member

Hi and welcome. I'm new to the server as well and interested in one box groups or any groups. I'm not keen on power leveling. My highest character and main is 21 pally named Fien. 6 Cleric named Buckets, and 18 druid named Kevynn. Hope we can get together.

P.S. I have a level 1 monk all created and ready to go incase :)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    Bornex likes this.
  3. lurari

lurari People Like Me

Hello and welcome to the server!

My only recommendation is you reroll to gnomes wherever possible. (Also, Tunare Rangers reign supreme)

4. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

Welcome to server Kalakob ! You might consider /autojoin onebox

5. Mascha

Mascha People Like Me

Welcome, Kalakob, I think you might have a place you will like. I am playing Euro times, so if you need help and see me online, send me a tell.