Spawn rate for xalgoz

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Foxhorde, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

i didn't do this camp on AK for the howling stones key, but from what I read in alla xalgos spawns roughly 30-40% of time after killing ph. I've had him spawn once in about 6-7 hours keeping his ph killed as soon as it spawns. So roughly 1 spawn in 15 rounds or so, does this seem accurate to ak server and maybe they up'd his spawn %? Or am I having some really bad luck?

2. Aleatha

Aleatha Member

RNG being RNG I think. I killed him a bit when XPing at cath on this server. He wasn't anywhere near as rare as 1/15 for me.

Foxhorde likes this.
  3. Mascha

Mascha People Like Me

You are having bad luck with rng. The best way to fight this is to start a discussion here, usually he pops the next time. Good luck!

Quirk and Foxhorde like this.
  4. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

And sure enough just got my second spawn lol

5. Calid

Calid New Member

Spawn rate is certainly lower now,got him 4 times spending almost full levels 35 to 40 there,note this includes 2 hell levels and the entire time with a group of 4 or 5.
    On the other hand noone doing HS anyway it seems. :)

6. Tryfan

Tryfan People Like Me

Remember that the Xalgoz spawn is slower than the rest of Kaesora, you probably didnt kill as many phs as you thought you did

7. Videri-Tala

Videri-Tala Well-Known Member

Is this Meldark? We got another Xalgoz while you were logged out. XD So you might have to double your calculation. -Tandem/Baines

8. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

Nope not meldark lol got my last one before I logged. Yea the spawn rate for him is a few minutes slower. 24-30 minutes I believe