Dev's decisions regarding chardok 2.0, ct, innoruuk, and dracolich

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ghakim, Sep 16, 2015.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

2. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Nice, thanks, so Jaggedpine will be released in/with Luclin (posting so it's searchable for those that do that sorta thing (I did!)

3. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

I see shadow haven has been worked on

Let's go ahead and launch it with Bumlious

4. robregen

pathing from that was carried over from PEQ so that was done for awhile now. The rest need works.

5. Kagatob

Kagatob People Like Me

Any chance the final shaman cudgel quest will be unlocked during Velious?

6. robregen

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  7. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Where is this weapon list? I can't seem to find it - I found references in this post but nothing when i searched forum.

8. thucydides

thucydides I Feel Loved

In the changelog for the update that included kunark i think

9. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Was posted earlier in the thread. Unless you are talking about a different list? 21/24 is Shard of Night, which currently drops, and Korucust 2hs'es are Polished Shai`din Naginata, and Worn Shai`din Naginata.

10. Loraen

Loraen Well-Known Member

What was the logic behind disabling the Iksar 8th cudgel? I might be missing something, but the stats don't seem that great compared to say the normal epic in the primary or the talisman of benevolence in the range, and the clicky is definitely nice but soon everyone in a raiding guild will have a primal anyway.

Also the quest is pretty epic. Not only is it really hard, but it's much more well written than average. I mean, who doesn't want goblins that proc goblin illusion?

11. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

I do feel at this conjecture (4-6 months into velious?) those items should be reviewed and hopefully enabled. The cudgel is an excellent toy/tool for non- Aust/Tem/Dest shamans.

12. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

I approve this msg

Ransom likes this.
  13. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Spell casted Avatar is significantly better than proced Avatar because it doesn't contribute to the item atk cap. It was decided that the cudgel's spell would cheapen the value of spell casted Avatar, which has a long cooldown and reagent, as well as significantly affect Kunark raid encounters which are already easier than they were in 2000 due to a number of reasons.

We'll probably enable it along with Chardok's items in a month or two.

Ransom, sowislifesowislove and Jugo! like this.
  14. Loraen

Loraen Well-Known Member

I figured there was something. So if I understand this correctly, in Velious this doesn't matter since no one is hitting the ATK cap anyway and Carnage/procced Avatar won't stack, but Luclin and Planes of Power where there is tonnes of +ATK on every piece of armor, primals will be relatively pointless and spell avatar (and this) will be really good?

15. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

I totally got the reason, Torven :)