7-5-2023

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jul 5, 2023.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Solar

* instant mana (drain) effects have reduced effect for NPCs above level 52
    * apply bard mods for instant mana songs: Cassindra`s Chorus of Clarity, Denon`s Dissension, Cassindra`s Chant of Clarity, Ervaj's Lost Composition
    * try to fix potorment stomach event return teleport so it hopefully teleports people back out in the future
    * it's not clear if the level 20 and 32 bard mana regen songs should benefit from singing mod - disabling for now
    * fix delayed armor color appearance when loading into zone
    Robregen
    * hp will adjust to equal to hp bonuses from armors when zoning with low hp less than hp bonuses from armors which resulted in buff wipes.

Mechaike, Elroz and Nafse like this.
  2. Radda

Radda People Like Me

* fix delayed armor color appearance when loading into zone - was killing my immersion, ty

* instant mana (drain) effects have reduced effect for NPCs above level 52 - kills my immersion again

solar likes this.
  3. kai4785

kai4785 People Like Me

Just for clarity, the level 20 and 32 bard mana regen songs are the Cassindra's listed above.
    In other words, the mana drain songs (Denon`s Dissention and Ervaj's Lost Composition) benefit from singing mod, but the "mana pulse" songs (Cassindra`s Chorus of Clarity and Cassindra`s Chant of Clarity) do not.

Do I have that correct?

4. solar

solar Administrator Staff Member

5. Manstache

Manstache Active Member

Did bracer slots switch?

6. solar

solar Administrator Staff Member

Hmm maybe. The bracer behavior is weird and there is hack we have to try and make it always the left one, except if one of the slots is empty, etc. Will see what I can do, thank you for reporting.