WIKI Needs help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tanis, May 11, 2016.

1. Tanis

Tanis New Member

I want to start adding content to the Wiki. I'm going to start easy and update a page that I think will be useful for everyone, specially people leveling. I'm basing this assumption on the questions I hear newbies asking (myself included) while leveling. The place I am starting is with the following page. This page is where you can go to see what the ZEM for each zone is. For those of you who do not know ZEM is Zone Experience Modifiers. This is the amount of experience you get in the 100 percentile. I want to add the level of the creatures next to the number representing the ZEM. Currently the format is as follows.

My idea is to make it something like the following.

In any case I would very much appreciate some feedback. If you think its a good idea or a bad one, and also if you have a better way of including mob level I would greatly appreciate the feedback.

Kind regards,
    Tanis

Neealana likes this.
  2. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Perhaps instead of making the ZEM list harder to skim, maybe make a "Recommended Zone for X-Y Level Range" section below them.

3. Tanis

Tanis New Member

Thats a good idea. I just want to make it easy to get that information from one place. Lensas I created a wiki page thinking I could delete it if I didnt like it and I cannot. That page is http://wiki.takp.info/index.php?title=Zem_and_zone_level

Can you please delete it for me?

4. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Done

5. Tanis

Tanis New Member

Thank you sir.