Website with quest info

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Theus, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Theus

Theus Well-Known Member

I am looking for a new website for EQ quest information. I have been using Allahkhazam. I wish to replace Allahkhazam because it does not agree with my browser. I always have to force quit my browser every 30 minutes or less while using it.

2. PompeiiEQ

PompeiiEQ Active Member

The p99 wiki has quest info. And is relevant for where we are at on this server currently.

3. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

There might be slight differences though such as drop rates, so keep that in mind.

4. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

You can also use AllaClone for this server, up under TAKP resources. Have you tried using a different browser? Allakhazam is still a great resource and I can't think of any one site that could replace it.

5. Theus

Theus Well-Known Member

Thank you for the suggestions, I will likely try all three of them. I use Firefox, I will try Safari and hopefully that will work better.

6. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

The ads on that site are horrendous. You can also try one of free ad blocking plugins and see if it helps.

7. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

I am afraid that our Allaclone does not include quest information. It's an area we certainly could use some help with.

8. nikaya

nikaya New Member

I use alla with Firefox. No issues here. Download the ad blocker plus addin.