Wanted to say thanks!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Locus, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Locus

Locus New Member

I found the server a couple weeks ago and have been debating which classes to start. Long time EQ player and off and on P99 since they started.

I ended up with a Pally, Druid, BL yesterday. I've run a Pal, Druid combo before and it works well. Bard has always been one of my favorite classes but no way would I gimp it by boxing. Might power lvl one up with the druid later.

BL was a tough choice for dps I’ve always wanted to try it but am already thinking to switch it with rogue. Wait till lvl 10-15 to see how it goes.

Anyway I wanted to say thanks for the help getting started and hope to see you all in game.

Tak

Superindeed, Saskoris and Pithy like this.
  2. Locus

Locus New Member

Forgot to add, I haven't played POP content in ~15 years? I've forgotten so much, anyone have a list of POK quests that are possible with the current zones?

3. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

I think the main ones that are doable right now are Holly Longtail and the magic pool. Even though Luclin isn't live yet, Vah Shir are, and you can get Holly's rockhopper eye in their starting city.

4. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Just to note: beastlord takes a long time to come into their own. The spiritual light/purity line isn't available yet until level 59, since we do not have the luclin zones it is sold in yet. Also, they do not get haste until 60 and their biggest slow is 30% (level 50) until 60 (50%).

If you're willing to tough out the low levels, it is a great trio. I'm doing the same now in the low 50s and it is fun. For a faster punch right out of the gate (and arguably much stronger with charm), replace the beastlord with an enchanter.