Vert ui question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fadetree, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Fadetree

Fadetree People Like Me

I like the vert ui that came with the download a lot, but it doesn't seem to show mana bars. What am I missing?

Thanks

2. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

The original Vert UI was made by a rogue or monk (I don't recall which) so it didn't have a mana bar. I actually put the spell book button in it myself before putting the UI into the archive otherwise it wouldn't have had that either.

3. Fadetree

Fadetree People Like Me

Hmm. Can I get any other skins that would work? I tried a vert blue download from a uiskins site, but it didn't load. I haven't looked at the logs yet to see why.

4. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

I liked Power of Two myself. That comes with the supported client and was a favorite on AK.

Old UIs found online will almost certainly require modifications for compatibility. Sony changed UI functionality from patch to patch, and our client is from a patch in-between PoP's launch and Ykesha's launch.

5. fryguy503

fryguy503 Active Member

6. benoeb

benoeb People Like Me

It came with a mana bar, its in the "extras" folder, replace the EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml in the main UI directory for vert with EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml.INT or EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml.WIS removing the ".INT" or ".WIS" from the end of the file name.

I modded the XML myself before I saw these files. This is what mine looks like:

[​IMG]

Here is the link if you wanna try it in your copy of vert.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bi2ulpw9ntz3sqg/EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml?dl=1

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    Mambo likes this.
  7. Fadetree

Fadetree People Like Me

Nice! TY.