Venril Sathir: A Call to Arms

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aporia, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Aporia

Aporia Member

Hail, TAKP. Aporia here. So far I've spent my intermittent time on the server as an unaffiliated single-group adventurer, a role I feel is appropriate for my chosen class (ranger). I have enjoyed myself immensely. But I've recently completed the ranger epic up to the stone from Venril Sathir, which is obviously a foe beyond the skill and means of my regular group (2 dudes and their toons).

So I thought I'd float the idea of a community VS raid. As far as loot goes, I would obviously like to claim one Pulsing Green Stone. However, I believe he drops 2, leaving one to be /randomed among any other druids, rangers, and/or guild banks that happen to be present.

Anyhow, post here if you'd be interested in helping me kill a spawned Venril Sathir. If so, what time of day and/or day of the week would work best for you? I am available all weekend and am flexible during the week. Any and all classes are needed, but my understanding is that enchanters and DPS will be especially useful.

Thanks, all. /bow

2. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

[​IMG]

Ransom likes this.
  3. actualspaide

actualspaide People Like Me

ill be there if not at work:)

4. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

I'll help out depending on the time. I too could use a Venril Stone!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  5. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

I can probably help out with chanter, cleric, mage. Time permitting!

6. Aporia

Aporia Member

Thanks so much, my volunteer militia! I think we have plenty in this thread already to take VS down. Now, since we're all adults with lives and commitments, let's think about scheduling. Darchon, Pithy, when would work for y'all? I'm assuming the weekends would be better than mid-week, but I could do probably do either one. Would you be around tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon or evening EST?

7. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

i can fly, i'm pilot

[​IMG]

Mokli likes this.
  8. Aporia

Aporia Member

A cropduster, excellent. Hopefully a Quaidian sacrifice won't be necessary... I'll start looking for you folks in-game so as to minimize forum-spam.

Oiwon likes this.
  9. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Personally evenings EST work best. Weekends I can swing most time and that would probably be preferable, but whatever works for you and I'll do my best to make it.

10. Theus

Theus Well-Known Member

If you do this on a Tuesday to Friday, I can help. My best 3 for VSR are cleric, chanter, mage.

11. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

VS got rekt. Gratz Aporia.

Oiwon and Elroz like this.
  12. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

Grats!

Lenas did nice job tanking

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  13. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Thanks I've been working out

Oiwon likes this.
  14. Aporia

Aporia Member

Swiftwind is mine. Thank you so much to all who came out, especially to Lenas for ringleading and ranger-tanking. Only on TAKP could a scrub like me simply ask for a VS kill and receive it from the server's high-end players. We've got something special here, y'all. /bow /salute /cry

Ransom, Pithy, Oiwon and 3 others like this.
  15. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

haha sorry Lenas my macbook pro has been auto correcting a lot of things lately and to be honest it has been grinding my gears..

16. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Congrats sir! (both rangers)

17. actualspaide

actualspaide People Like Me

grats buddy, wish i could of been there!