/useitem ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pinoit, May 17, 2015.

1. Pinoit

Pinoit Well-Known Member

Hi there,

Not sure if this is a bug, so I'm posting in General. I was hoping to create a snare macro for my DE Cleric (using Regent Symbol of Innoruuk).

It appears that the line of my macro that I'm having trouble with specifically is /useitem 5 (which I understand is the correct numeric value for neck slot) as per this post.

Can anyone confirm/deny if /useitem is in the game, and/or if the numeric values outlined in the above post are correct?

2. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

3. thucydides

thucydides I Feel Loved

you can click and hold that slot in inventory to pop out a button to put in your hot bar, hitting that button will use that item.

4. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Yeah. Can't tie it into a macro that does multiple things, but you can hotkey the item itself.

5. Pinoit

Pinoit Well-Known Member

Bumping this back up to the top. I'm not sure if /useitem is client or server handled (or both?). Is this something we'll get to see on this server? I feel it was certainly in game by the time PoP came out, but not sure if it was on Al'Kabor or not.

Thanks!

6. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

I've never seen this. It seems to me it could open a door into some automation.

sowislifesowislove likes this.
  7. Delorne

Delorne People Like Me

It wasn't on AK. A lot of the newer macro commands (even just having multiple commands on a single line in a macro) were not added until later.

Pithy likes this.