Go a head and release Velious

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bum, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

we just beat Kurnark.

Nexona down.

Pix to follow

2. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Grats.

3. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

4. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

Whose bo staff is that? It's Tror's, mang. But Barnabis is borrowing it for a while.

Mambo, Ravenwing and Lenas like this.
  5. Skratching

Skratching Active Member

Enable velious for the server but then prevent bum from zoning into it until he pays his platinum taxes.

Mambo, Elroz, Throy and 2 others like this.
  6. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

Nexonaaa.png

#RIPNexHOna

7. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

Grats guys, great to see you clearing out VP, in era, I understand it is a very challenging place.

Bum, Lenas and Oiwon like this.
  8. shortok

shortok People Like Me

Enable velious for the server but then prevent bum from zoning into ToV for a week so he can't beat me to PoM by coth cheezing.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
    Mokli and Oiwon like this.
  9. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Oh manthere is gonna be some CHEESE

10. shortok

shortok People Like Me

BE A MAN AND RUN

Skratching likes this.
  11. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

Is PoM going to be a pretty dangerous place on this server or will things primarily con indifferent?

12. surron

surron People Like Me

pretty sure nothing in PoM is kos (besides traps in forest) and you start out indifferent, you can only lose faction by killing a couple of npc's

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  13. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

There are 4 KoS mob types.

Forest traps
    Center Chest Halfling Triggered Spawns
    Chandelier Halflings
    Stomples

So basically just the 2 Halflings rooted in Dinner's room are the only mobs KoS up at all times. The other 3 KoS mobs must be spawned through traps, aggroing center chest or killing Sniffles.

One question I do have for PoM dwellers, the Stomples faction hit is designed to be offset by turning in the rabbits foot. Did a cleric get a faction hit from just CHing? I know in many zones like Kael or ToV, a cleric could avoid faction hits by only healing... I don't know if PoM followed this rule too.

14. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

A cleric can avoid a faction hit by only healing pets. Otherwise, she'd have to get pretty lucky and fail a bunch of witness checks in a row.

Each rabbit's paw could be turned in twice for positive faction hits. Once to Debbis the Fish, and once to Vinny D'vinnci. I think Glimi found that killing Stomples actually raised his faction slightly over time if he did both turn-ins, so maybe the faction is enough to offset Stomples hits for two toons who take turns looting the thing (or maybe not; I'm only speculating).

15. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

How does the turn in work? You turn in the rabbits foot to Debbis, get a 2nd new item and turn it into Vinny who then eats it?

16. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

17. shortok

shortok People Like Me

What Ravenwing said. Miuma got ally status by having her rogue eat the bad faction hit dozens and dozens of times. Nothing good came of it. (sad)