So glad to see this happening!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Khorpus, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Khorpus

Khorpus Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! I'm very excited to see this going down. Even though i'm a pretty casual player there's been a little hole in my life ever since Al'Kabor went down. I was a gnome warrior in Temerity for quite awhile, and even though I had long afks due to life and other nonsense I was always excited to get back to it and I am happy to see this happening. My girlfriend who played a rogue will also be happy to hear about it. I needed to make a post in order to get a log in so i figured I'd write up a quick greeting. See you all in Norrath, I'm happy to recognize so many names from AK!

2. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

Will be happy to see you online again !

3. Khorpus

Also since I can't seem to locate any information on the forums for this issue... to anyone that reads this, I'm wondering what I need to put in my eqhost.txt file in order to log in, could someone PM me or post showing me a good place that I can find resources on this? I'm using the EQW EQMule thing on windows and I know many have successfully gotten it to work and I think there's something I haven't done and i believe it to be something to do with the login. Any assistance would be appreciated!

4. shortok

shortok People Like Me

5. Khorpus

You are my hero, worked like a charm. Appreciate it!

6. Polly

Polly Member

Hooray! Khorpus, Neea, Caston, and Ravenwing. Apparently I have to make a single post to make an account. :)

7. Khorpus

Good to see you'll be here!