Skyfire named cycle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aleatha, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Aleatha

Aleatha Member

There is one loc NW of the druid port that someone was nice enough to show me a couple days ago. Apparently there is at least 1 other spawn though, maybe 2? Anyone know the loc for the other spot/spots? I was trying to get it to start up just wandering around till I found a PH, dragging it back to the druid port, and hoping it was the right one. Needless to say, this didn't work well. Killed 5-6 mobs that are part of the cycle and never got a pop afterwards.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  2. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

The mob that spawns there wanders far pretty quickly. Even with track it can be hard to lock it down. Usually the named or PH from a different spawn is much closer to the druid ring than the mob that spawns locally.

unsure of the other spawn points, sorry.

3. Aleatha

Aleatha Member

Yea I noticed 3 up as I was wandering around the last time (Faerie of Dismay, wandering wurm, and lava walker) so I am now thinking there are 3 spawn points. I was hoping to get it locked down earlier today and just spend the whole day killing it. It is faster than pulling the higher level trash to a safe area which is what I have been doing. Hopefully I can get these pearl fragments knocked out and forget the zone exists soonish.

4. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Yeah that's how I did my fragments. Was a bit of a pain to lock down spawn but easy peasy after

5. Yaximus

Yaximus Member

There is 4 spawn points total. 1 Druid rings, 1 along the wall NW of Druid rings, 1 between Druid rings and wiz port and another one around the middle of the zone that wouldn't really be campable unless your killing roamers too. Druid rings is safest followed by the NW one. I think I saved all the names of the cycle and the locs and I'll see if I can find them for you.

Faery of Dismay is annoying so if possible try spawning on another cycle to the one your doing. The names can't be up more than one at a time so if it's up on one cycle it blocks it from spawning on the other cycles.

6. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

also, one on the west wall at the top of it, kinda above the dragon head