Shaman Epic - No Guild

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quikksilver, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Quikksilver

Quikksilver New Member

Do any guilds raid Plane of Fear with any regularity? I'm looking to loot a child's tear to complete my shaman epic and have max Truespirit faction. I have friends who can help me with Lord Rak'ashirr, but not enough muscle to tackle the plane. Any/all help is appreciated, thanks!

2. Dairmuid

Dairmuid Active Member

I have two child's tears banked that i'll gladly give you if we can coordinate a time for me to meet you and pop Rak.

Break and Quikksilver like this.
  3. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

I have a tear too and can help with any epic kills. Quillen is my discord. Let me know if you need tear or help killing.

Break likes this.
  4. Bluee

Bluee Member

I would also like to do the final step of my Shaman epic for Kujira.

If you would like to help each other let me know.

5. Walex

Walex I Feel Loved

As I understand, the person who MQs the tear needs to do all of the factioning too which is a pain. I've never done it personally but that's what I've heard.

With that being said, there's an iksar broodling chilling in the NW corner of the zone. You're welcome ;)

6. Bluee

Bluee Member

The faction didn't take me much more than an hour. I have a druid though.

I bound at Bondl and porter to butcher block to kill PegLeg. I was able to loot the spirit 2 or 3 time before it despawned. Then I would just kill again.

7. Foxboxx

Foxboxx People Like Me

Fastest strat is to bind your factioning char at Bondl and bring a cleric+factioner to PegLeg, then just rez/gate back and forth. Doesn't take long at all!

Ripwind and Break like this.
  8. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

The best strategy for max faction is having 2 epic clerics. One at Peg Leg and one in Freeport. Leave a corpse at both. Ensnare Bondl at the corpse in Freeport so he doesn’t path and then chain rez the two corpses between each zone. Having two clerics let’s you skip the 3-4 tick meditate period for gating mana.

Takes about 10 minutes to max faction on any class once set up.

Ripwind, John Stark and Bluee like this.
  9. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

And another thing to note is people who farm the golems leave up the broodlings usually. So by the end of a reset there’s usually a few broodlings hanging around. If you can find the zone after someone clears it out you could just waltz in and grab a tear.

10. Quikksilver

Quikksilver New Member

That is good to know, thank you Darchon!

11. tragedie37

tragedie37 Active Member

I have a non-guilded Shaman, too. Thank you all for this information - I've been working on getting the information for the Shaman Epic specific to TAKP and putting on the wiki. If you have any suggestions, please send them to me, I'd be happy to add the information to the page.

Frosst likes this.
  12. dday17

dday17 Member

I like to Bind my shaman and druid at Bondl then pull pegleg to the druid rings. He will stay there between port/turn-ins. Then I can gate and port back and forth quickly back to the rings until the fractioning is done. Probably takes 15-20 minutes (been awhile since I did it so the timeis my best guess)

Neealana likes this.