Shai`din Life Harvester

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aveo99, Oct 13, 2022.

1. aveo99

aveo99 Member

Does this item even exist in the TAKP item database? https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=62908 Just wondering if it ever truly existed or if it was some kind of event item etc. I know chardok has some really really rare drops was wondering if this was one of them.

2. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

3. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Item number is too high, they only go to 32000 or so here (which matches AK)

Was added in 2005:
    Live 2005-09-24 16:24 Initial Entry

4. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

our client item id datatype is int16 which has a range of -32,768 to 32,767. 32767 is the max.

Originally we used uint16 which would have max at 65535 but the client gives off a bogus error when we used any itemid pass the 32767 value.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
  5. aveo99

aveo99 Member

Interesting, I am betting this was either an event item on live at some point or maybe something in chardok HoB. Who knows.

6. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

also for what it's worth, i went through each item that's in our DB and if they weren't linked to a npc, I researched them as best I could to see what drops them. In some cases if they were within a cluster of items from a specific zone or npc, I made notes on what might potentially drop them. There's probably a thousand GM event items or legacy items (I think that's what the special server items were called?) the one with the extra zones that launched around LDoN era.

If the loots were missing but the npc's existed, or if the loots were suspected from a specific zone/mob I put them in this thread:
    List of Missing Loots | The Al'Kabor Project - PoP era Everquest (takproject.net)

If the loots were missing and the NPC was also missing, I put them in this thread :
    List of Missing NPC's | The Al'Kabor Project - PoP era Everquest (takproject.net)

Dairmuid and John Stark like this.
  7. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

actual legend

John Stark likes this.