Several questions about Luclin stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kraakesolv, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Kraakesolv

Kraakesolv New Member

Wasn't quite sure where to put this, so sorry if it should be somewhere else!

I had a few questions mainly related to Luclin (though touching on other stuff as well). Couldn't find a straight answer anywhere else, as most resources refer to live or at least post-luclin expansions.

What would be the best place to level in late 20's through 30's? Highkeep is mind numbing. I was told to do underbulks in Echo, which I could do, but they're still red to my 28 war and ranger (even with an oog 60 cleric, the mobs took forever to kill, I just didn't die). Also have a 29 bard, but obviously if I bring a high level box I have to choose two.

What's the most efficient place to solo as a 60 beastlord (albeit with a 60 cleric box hanging out)? ME Gorangas, UP, etc. are doable, but kills are slow so xp gain rate isn't very good. The Grey is easy, but most con LB and even with quick killing/chain pulling, my aaxp progresses sooo slow. Grieg's is a death trap solo, and I've heard very mixed things about FG. and good things about AR, though that zone is a death trap and a half.

I feel like there's more I wanted to know, but can't remember atm. Any help appreciated! I'm a 60 BST with an (under-geared, under-spelled) 60 cleric to follow me around for heals.

2. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Fastest places to level without druid DS PL:

1-5: anywhere, just get to 5
    5-15: kurns skeletons
    15-25: paludal cavern bandits
    25-35: HHK goblins
    35-45: kaesora church
    45-55: hhk nobles

I would choose which character you're looking to three box with... Ranger, warrior or bard, and use the two 60s to PL that character in SolA if you don't like high keep. Goblins then gnomes will be a fast ride to 42 or so without ever leaving. Ranger, bard or a halfling cleric or warrior can sneak and sell at the goblin merchant there. At 42, some kaesora then nobles could get your low level ready to group with the other two and contribute asap.

3. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

for late 20s / early 30s i always go to Splitpaw, but that's mainly to get Gnoll Hide Lariats for my necro pets. :) fun little zone tho, cool to explore.

4. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

AA EXP solo is going to be dreadful in Luclin. Your best bet would be Sebilis or Charasis I think.

If you get a group, Ssra is the best non-AE exp in game. Though it’s fairly comparable to a mediocre AE group if you have a charmed pet.

But yea, for AA EXP it’s going to be a trickle if you try to solo.

For your Alts, Unrest/Sol A are going to be better options than Luclin. If you’re adamant to do Luclin I think dawnshroud works at the low 30s.

5. Kraakesolv

Kraakesolv New Member

Thanks guys :)

I'm actually getting surprisingly good aaxp farming drops for my epic in ME! And umbral is quite good