Server Fubar'd this morning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dcdebonair, Sep 14, 2014.

1. dcdebonair

dcdebonair New Member

I can log in both characters, but as soon as a group invite is accepted, they are both immediately LD'd. Sending the invite has no effect, but when I click Join Group, no group members appear on the group window and the characters disconnect.

Besides that, both characters can exist in the gameworld, in the same zone and there is no issue. I've run about 5 tests and they only LD upon accepting a group invite.

ADDENDUM: Attempting to loot any corpse also LD's both characters.

Further addendum: Doing nothing at all will randomly result in simultaneous LD's for both characters. This is not the typical connectivity issue.

2. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

Re: Grouping Fubar'd this morning

Am getting this in CB, too.

Keep seeing system wide zone reconnect messages.

Edit: Trying to gate out of Crushbone, but I stay in Crushbone ( not bound here )

Maybe related to Solar Storm? Read in news it will be hitting East Coast of America hard.

3. pouky

pouky Active Member

also .. running to zone and trying to zone result in a LD and then when u log on, u rolled back to spot u was at before u started run ..
    also .. memming a spell, make u go LD , every time ..
    trying to gate .. make me go LD

others spells work apparantly like sow ,, but
    standing longer then few minutes in any zone .. u go LD
    in fact, each time my toons LD .. the zone crashed on top, and i did see a reconnect of that zone, on my other toon online in another place

basicly, almost everything u do result in an instant LD.. gating ,zonning, moving around, memming a spell, so means basicly unplayable atm hehe, not sure whats wrong but, my toons stuck in oasis and i tried everything but htey cant get out of it ,, in fact, they cant get of the spot they stand at when log in .. if i do, and then go LD a lil later and log on they back at that very spot ..

spose a restart is in order, and then hope the bug is gone .. for now ..

4. Logad

Logad New Member

I had no luck either. It seems to me that every time the character is to be saved it LD's instead and is rolled back.

Not only that, when scribing a scroll in the spell book it LD's as soon as it has finished scribing. After logging back the spell _and_ the scroll is gone. Not good :shock: :)

Tried to zone also with no luck.

5. Berran

Berran New Member

Yeah, this is pretty unplayable. I don't box either, I solo. I tried to kite something and went LD mid kite and logged back in rolled back.

6. nikaya

nikaya New Member

:( figures. had a few hours to play this morning too.

7. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

Rob says server will be down until further notice. They did a revert that is preventing save() from working, so we wait until this gets sorted out in the code.