Quick Graphical Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nicandrea, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Nicandrea

Nicandrea New Member

Hey Guys.

Quick question. Does the graphic look of your armor change with every new piece of gear (BP, Legs, ect). I picked up a few pcs of noob gear in Neriak last night. (cloth shirt, pants, bracers ect) and I still look like I have the default noob Dark Elf look. Maybe It doesnt change with anything. I changed some things in the EQCLIENT.ini Load armor slot 16-19 to "TRUE" and Load velious armor to "TRUE" I believe. I remember I had a full set of Netted Kelp gear from Sirens Grotto way back when and it looked different. Just wondering if I have a setting messed up or the cheap stuff I equipped last night would change the look regardless.

Oh, Shout out to the guy I ran into in Nek Forrest last night that hooked me up with a little plat for some bone chips and spiderling silks. I was able to buy all my lvl 5 spells and a better melee wep.

Thanks ahead of time. I am really enjoying the server. Bringing back some great memories!

2. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Cloth unfortunately doesnt' have a graphic in this era.

These pieces will change your look if they are considered leather, chain or plate:
    Head, Chest, Legs, Arms, Wrists, Hands, Feet

Nicandrea likes this.
  3. Nicandrea

Nicandrea New Member

Ahhh. Guess that makes sense. Is a Robe an exception to this rule. I know I have seen robes on players. They are cloth. Guess Ill need to save up for some Plate. :)

Thanks Ransom!!

4. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

Yes definitely! Robes are an exception. There are also some cloth items with colors that give your character a naked color look. Kinda funny.

Nicandrea likes this.
  5. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

The newbie armor quests have a graphic. kind of magenta on a de cleric.

Nicandrea likes this.
  6. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Don't worry, soon you'll find out the real title of this game... FashionQuest.

Mokli, Jugo! and Nicandrea like this.
  7. Nicandrea

Nicandrea New Member

Im working on some of that now. Few of the mobs I need to kill are too high level. Black Mamba for instance.... :eek:

8. Nicandrea

Nicandrea New Member

LOL! Isnt that WOW??? ;)

9. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Where do you think WoW got it from?!

Nicandrea likes this.
  10. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

WoW is ShoulderpadQuest