Pathfinders of Al'Kabor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fien, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Fien

Fien New Member

Hi all. I was a high elf paladin on AK since nov 03. I was in Pathfinders pretty much the whole time and curious if any over here? Btw I am very excited and happy that this is up!

I am downloading on pc since I only have powermacs that I bought over ten years ago before the intel thing.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    Verdent likes this.
  2. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

I think pathfinders were buried on AK - but you might find many of them in destiny (fangliciouslore, ssaprillaandteammgb)

3. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

If you have any logs of your adventures, developers are likely very interested )
    And welcome home !

Verdent likes this.
  4. Videri-Tala

Videri-Tala Well-Known Member

I was about to apply to join Pathfinders when SOE announced they were sunsetting the server for real this time. I had never thought about joining a guild before. I had never seen the endgame and I didn't really know what guilds were for. I played as Videri the Dark Elf enchanter and got to level 30. After AK, I joined an honor-system progression guild on the nearly-deserted Trakanon server on EQLive. Anyway, if you saw a noob named Videri, I play here now as Tandem/Malak/Kalaratri. Say hi in-game!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  5. Fien

Fien New Member

We would of loved to of have you Videri. No we werent dead. Unfortunately People would use us to gear up and move on when the going got tough. We did some great things with small numbers and maybe 2 people boxing. I know i had barely logged in the last year and a half due to many reasons. Main one when they opened the flood gates. Incidentally i still have my box and the discs and i do still have the two macs i used and they are in working order. I never deleted the original client. Looking forward to meeting you all. Writing from phone so no paragraphs.

6. Bornex

Bornex Member

Hi Fien, Don't Know if you remember me and wife Sandi, I remember you you were a 1st class Pally and loyal to Pathfinders and a very good player whom did every quest a pally could do i think, Its very good to see you! I Think you will like the server, great folks always helpful, as close to Alkabor as you can get. Some one told me Circe and Miztig were here, I've not seen Eloween though. Anyway welcome to server!

Verdent likes this.
  7. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

I miss Eloween greatly, it was wonderful to see Circe online a bit while we were still in Classic Beta. Pathfinders were great folks, and are all missed.

8. Fien

Fien New Member

I remember you both. I know Bornex and I have grouped a lot in the past. I remember a lot of maidens eye. Eloween wow. Yes she was gone a long time I would say at least three years before
    AK even went down. She was a big part of Pathfinders. Our average raid back in the day was about 16 people and her being one of the only mages. This was going way back before even Miztig. Melusine stopped playing too she was there from day one. Circe, Mel, Devon, Rrin,Lirya and her husband I cannot recall name, Marits and Scrakvik back around 03 to 05 before we were even able to raid. We used to hunt skyfire for cleric epic shards. When Stamm Joined is when we started to grow and raid. I'll never forget Therris Thule with only 16 of us(that's the last time I saw her). Grieg too. Tons of fun and we really were a fine tuned machine. We had to be we didn't have the numbers.

It was frustrating to build up then be shy a person or two so we'd hit a wall and recruit, have to repeat and gear new people up only to have them leave for whatever reasons. For me I loved being apart of a growing guild and help build it and help others .

Its So great to be able to live it again. I been having fun the past two days trying to grow again but I'm just taking my time smelling the roses. I forgot how good it was. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Big thanks to Echofinder another old friend for giving me a starter package!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Elrontaur likes this.
  9. echofinder

echofinder Member

Fien, Was so fun to chat last night. Think I covered most of it then but I was hoping I would cross path again, Lots of old time fun to be had here thanks to all the hard work developers have put in.

The funnest part was seeing a random PoK vendor say "Fien could I interest you in .... I was like OMG.

Can you find Aderon I believe the other fearless Pathfnder Pally ?

ENJOY!!

10. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Yo Fien, welcome! Beaaden is also in Destiny on TAKP. That's the only other PF I can think of, other than Dire.
    Are you talking about Aardar (spelling?), Echofinder?
    Yeah, I was one of the ones that "moved on from PF", but I felt I stayed much longer than most.
    Regardless, hope you have fun on here!

11. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

I was in pathfinders until it came out I was Faite

Elrontaur likes this.
  12. Fien

Fien New Member

Oh Aardar was a great geat fellow I miss him. I didn't see him much before the server went down nor after but he is missed. Aderon is on Bristlebane with Karpan, Kaany, and I once in a great while. I haven't logged in in quite some time.

13. Fien

Fien New Member

I love seeing old "faces" here it makes it all the better. Aderon is on Bristlebane. I cant thank the Developers enough it's absolutely wonderful to be in my favorite era of my favorite game.

14. PompeiiEQ

PompeiiEQ Active Member

Fien! Miss ya bud!!

15. thucydides

thucydides I Feel Loved