*out of office notice 8)*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zarwayne, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Zarwayne

Zarwayne Guest

I will be out of town starting January 26th and will not return until Febuary 9th. Availability will be sketchy while i am on this trip.

2. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

Happy to take over, for a price....

Zarwayne likes this.
  3. Zarwayne

Zarwayne Guest

4. Kuron

Kuron People Like Me

I'm going to get scurvy while you're away. There's just no better source of Vitamin C to be had than Zarwayne floating around. He's like a sentient, animate adult gummi dietary supplement and he is most definitely part of a balanced breakfast.

Oh, right, I already had scurvy. And ash-lung. And mange. And a myriad of other maladies.

It's from all the exposue to the elements and never bathing and chain-smoking and apathy.

Nevermind, have a nice trip! <3

5. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

Jerzy Boiz...

6. Kuron

Kuron People Like Me

Go feed a cow or something.

7. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Howlin' log on some time

Throy likes this.
  8. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Less cyb0r more log in

9. Kuron

Kuron People Like Me

Look, I know how this works.

I'm going to log in all unawares looking for you. You'll speak to me from somewhere off-camera about how you're getting laundry out or putting on a bikini, but you'll "be right there" so I can show you those wrestling moves we talked about. Salivating, I'll ask to come back there to help you with your tasks but you'll quickly tell me not to - but to help myself to some iced tea!

Suddenly, Spaide Hansen will saunter into the room and go over the chatlog we had prior to my grand return. He'll read it verbatim in his nasaly justice-voice, every sordid syllable. The thick, oily film of my shame begins to coat every surface.

I'll stammer and claim that I'm not re-addicted, if I were re-addicted I would have brought pizza rolls and condoms!

He'll nod smugly, feigning a sort of understanding, but I know it's all a ruse. Then he'll tell me I'm "free to go" but I know what that really means. I KNOW WHAT THAT REALLY MEANS!

So I'll end up having to just stay there, logged in and never to leave again for fear of persecution.

Hmmm...alright maybe.

Khorpus, Bum and thucydides like this.