Open fear raid saturday 6/27

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by actualspaide, Jun 21, 2015.

1. actualspaide

actualspaide People Like Me

Hey guys,
    Going to do an open fear raid on this upcoming saturday 6/27 starting at noon est. This is open to members of any guild and also the unguilded. the more the merrier. Id like everyone to try and get their cold resists as high as possible as I'd like to attempt terror who is as of now unkilled on server. As for loot it will be /ran 100 on all gear pieces. Id like you to tell me your main at the start of the raid for golem loot as that will be main only and 1 loot per person max from golems. The gear will be open to alts but be considerate of others who may need more than you!
    We will be meeting in feerrot outside the fear portal. Please get yourself familiar with plane of fear and be prepared to run to north wall and die and wait for rez. The closer you get to north wall the quicker we can get you rezed. Dieing at ent may cause you to have a long delay. Anyway, thanks in advance for reading and for coming!

2. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Oh man. I need to level asap.

H

3. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

Cool, really nice to see some open raids in the community.

Verdent likes this.
  4. Trisi

Trisi People Like Me

This raid and (hopefully others like it) was suggested by Spaide to the other officers of Destiny several days ago. I like it for two reasons. One is that it brings all on the server together in a joint effort and two is that it gives those who choose not to be guilded access to the planes that they wouldn't otherwise get.

I feel it not only benefits the players who participate but strengthens the server as a whole which, at the end of the day, really benefits all.

Tuluvien likes this.
  5. Ghakim

Ghakim Well-Known Member

Thanks for putting this on should be a fun event for the server!

6. ansar

ansar New Member

Dang it, I knew I should have been leveling these past few weeks. I always like open raids, as you get to see a bunch of different people.

7. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

I am stuck at like level 35. Any spare time is usually spent coding, rather than playing lately. I think open raids are great.

8. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

Haynar if you see my guys on send me a tell, I can come help heal your group, buff or whatever.

9. actualspaide

10. Ghakim

Ghakim Well-Known Member

The beginning of the fear raid went really well. Austerity and Destiny came in force.

We are currently in need of GM assistance, the zone crashed disconnecting everyone and when we got back in we had a full repop which wiped the raid.

11. Zarwayne

Zarwayne Guest

I got it. it's important to understand that this is a no CSR zone. I was able to render assistance since it was a verified zone crash but these cases are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. please always use caution when raiding in FearPlane or Hateplane.

12. Cutty

Cutty Well-Known Member

Is it too late to get help from this? Magician trapped.. Choronus

13. Cutty

Cutty Well-Known Member

Nevermind was able to log him in untouched and gate out

14. actualspaide

this will be rescheduled due to the bug we encountered today, but rest assured that terror will die next time! ill be making a post with the details of next raid soon

15. actualspaide

and also big thanks to the gms for the assistance today. we understand its a do it at your own risk thing but i appreciate the help due to bug!

16. Mascha

Mascha People Like Me

I went LD three times last night, couldn't log back in and now my characters (Mascha, 50 druid, Ascham, 50 necro and Magirus, 50 mage) are stuck in Fear, near the Fetid Fiend House. I think it is risky to log them back in and try to gate. Any ideas? At worse I will have to leave them there until the next Fear raid... Any other solution would be nice since my holiday started yesterday and I would love to play the characters the next two weeks. Thanks!

17. Pinoit

Pinoit Well-Known Member

Spaide, thanks again for organizing! It was great fun!