now that velious is out luclin ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ketsumodoki, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Mambo

Mambo Well-Known Member

Exactly what I remember. The return on investment for killing doom was just really bad. The pull sucked because of where he spawns as well, so if was never a "quick" thing either, as I recall.

2. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

Sounds good. I should be about done with my Coldain Shawl then...

Mambo likes this.
  3. Ransom

Ransom Well-Known Member

We used to do Doomshade on live back in era, due to the lack of targets available in ntov/ssrae with 5 other competitor guilds. Fun fight, and we ended up with about 5-10 earrings over the course of its relevance before we went deeper into POP. Bow of doom isn't half bad if you don't have access to a primal bow too.

4. Skratching

Skratching Active Member

What you don't like carpal tunnel from tradeskilling? I'm finishing up fletching on my ranger in prep for LUCLIN arrows before really get in deep on my clerics prayer shawl.

5. Bastette

Bastette Active Member

It's been a long time, but from what I remember, the pull consisted of Volotham kiting the entire zone...

6. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Doomshade was annoying because you had to kill the 4 Masters once the chanting trigger fired off in zone.

I was never clear on what the time limit was, or whether all 4 had to die after the trigger (I think all 4 had to be up for the trigger to fire?)

7. Skratching

Skratching Active Member

If I remember right the chant had to start, then you had about 20 minutes after the first one died to kill all four so that dooms jade would spawn. A lot of people died pulling the Dark Masters because they would harm touch you and you had a ton of adds / triggered mobs that could pop on you while you pulled to the zone line.

8. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Okay I'll take all the extra Doomshade spawns since you guys think he isn't worth it :p

9. Skratching

Skratching Active Member

My bow not yours! You have to many!

10. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

all ur bows r belong 2 me, m8

11. Skratching

Skratching Active Member

Paying in souls to get first avatar now before Lenas.

12. Theus

Theus Well-Known Member

Velious came out a little soon for me. So June 1st of 2018 sounds fantastic for me. Well, lets move it up a few days to the Wednesday prior to Memorial Day, so May of 2018. I have marked my calendar.

13. Bornex

Bornex Member

Doomy wasnt to bad, in Horde i always pulled the Dark masters, you clear the gorangas out front 1st, then some of the lesser floaties, then masters, 2 at a time if possible, they didnt have dt, pull them to the ravine zone wall and bring em in, Horde probably killed doomy 30 times i imagine, he was unslowable so was straight melee fight no aoe or ramp either. But if Druid can pull masters just fine, not to difacult just have to steer around mobs. You did only have 20 mins once 1st master was killed to finish all 4.

14. Bornex

Bornex Member

Oh Sandi wore that 41% earring her whole time on server even in temerity, was also as metioned bow of doom and a nice stun weapon, cpl of other weapons as well, crazy crown with ft, but took big hits on wisdom and intell seems like