Not Able To Find Friends On Steam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LaneWeimann, Mar 31, 2022.

1. LaneWeimann

LaneWeimann New Member

Greetings to everyone, I'm new here and I'm having a problem with Steam. I opened Steam yesterday to play the game 'EverQuest.' However, I need to communicate with my friends while playing this game. But when I tried to find them, I couldn't. Can anybody suggest what could be the reason?

2. Devour_Souls

Devour_Souls People Like Me

3. Auyster

Auyster People Like Me

For Everquest to work properly, you need to install the steam package called - コイカツ! / Koikatsu Party

Its required for some reason, idk why.

showstring likes this.
  4. Thestallion1

Thestallion1 New Member

[QUOTE="Devour_Souls, post: 107877, member: 246"][/QUOTE]For real bro? This guys tryin to ask a serious question. The server needs newer players.

This is a private server so it wont show up on Steam

5. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

ie9B2hmjYuF3mL6AokTtZA.jpg

Lyrina, Quellious, Ripwind and 4 others like this.
  6. Ripwind

Ripwind People Like Me

The reason you can't find your friends is because you're Mars

RossGuy and Lyrina like this.
  7. LaneWeimann

LaneWeimann New Member

I apologize for posting the thread here. However, due to the issue on Steam, I created the topic here. But I found this article online. Can you suggest if this is helpful in anyway?

8. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

We are not associate with Steam or anything from Steam. However looking something up in the user wiki listed on the forum tab might be helpful. Also joining us on discord could be helpful as well.

Lyrina and LaneWeimann like this.
  9. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

OMG don't invite this mysterious Terminator into discord. It's clear he's been sent back in time to find friends to help in his mission.

RossGuy, Lyrina and LaneWeimann like this.
  10. Momatose

Momatose New Member

everquest predates steam by about 5 years, they won't be integrated and will have separate friends lists.

try just asking your friends where they are in the world, and be prepared to look up maps of the world because every race starts in their own home town far away http://www.allakabor.com/eqatlas/atlas.html

you're also not on the official everquest forum, if that's what you're trying to play, you're on a forum for a modification of everquest, cobbled together by the community called "The Al'Kabor Project", we can't help you with official everquest problems

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
  11. Thestallion1

Thestallion1 New Member

that wasnt directed towards you, it was for the toxic no lifers not giving you a real answer.