Non Classic behaviour? :D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iance, Dec 21, 2014.

1. iance

iance New Member

I want to point out that the GMs and Devs on this server are not acting like in Classic EQ, or even P99. The speed of bug fixes definitely is NOT CLASSIC, and the level of commitment, frankly I wonder if you guys ever played EQ, because I think it is not an accurate reproduction of the game I used to play :(

I am very disappointed and hope this can be fixed at some point in the future to let me relive my classic everquest experience even more accurately and immerse myself fully into the game.

On a serious note. I wanted to post a bug report for a change that does not involve any work :) Quite frankly the work you people put in, and the things you have accomplished in a very short time are astonishing and I am very happy to be a part of this server. I hope you all have time to enjoy your holiday time with your family and I am looking forward to seeing this server grow huge in 2015 !

Happy Holidays to Everyone and thanks again for all your dedication!

2. Circe

Circe New Member

Seconded.

3. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

Yes, the amount of fixes going in recently has been amazing. As someone who doesn't know the first thing about coding and maybe a bit about databasing it is really great to see the large number of code and database fixes. Thank you EQEmu/TAK team! Enjoy your holidays!

4. Circe

Circe New Member

(possibly missed the tenor of iance's original post there? More evidence for the fact that even benign irony doesn't work on the internet ...)

5. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

Robregen's post disappeared? We were just having a little fun robregen, we all appreciate the insane amount of time and energy you have put into the database. Just out of curiosity how accurate do you feel the database is at this point? Or impossible to know since players keep you busy every day? Enjoy your holidays robregen!

6. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Sketchy, I try to take my time on it each day and not get so burnt out. It can be a bit frustrating sometime to try to make it as accurate as possible ESPECIALLY if there's lack of or no information on it. I'll be taking a few days off after christmas to enjoy my time with the family. Thank you. Hope you guys have a pleasant holidays. Cheers to the best of 2015.

7. iance

iance New Member

Enjoy, mate ! :)