New to server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ghakim, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Ghakim

Ghakim Well-Known Member

Hello I wanted to introduce myself.

I joined the server as of yesterday and rolled up an ogre warrior, dark elf mage, and dark elf cleric. I got to level 3 before I had to go to sleep and had a good time.

This server is just what I am looking for: a server that ends at the pop era. I am hoping for the server's success.

I am a high school teacher and we are going on summer break soon so I will hopefully have a lot of good play time in the future.

My main's name is Rakzar. If you have any extra equipment my warrior could use some help!

Thanks and I hope to see you in game.

2. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

Welcome to the server, I think I have a black alloy longsword in the bank that you can have for starting out.

3. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Welcome to the server Ghakim!

4. Dranthor

Dranthor Active Member

Welcome to the sever!

I think I sent you the loc of the Feerrott POK book last night.

Ghakim likes this.
  5. Ghakim

Ghakim Well-Known Member

Yes thank you for sending me that loc. Elroz that sword would help a lot! Da Ogre smash hard.

There used to be a resource on eqmac forums that had all the /loc locations for all zone connections throughout the world. It was a file that you downloaded and added to your UI.

Does anyone still have that?

6. Blaze

Blaze Member

I think this is complete, let me know if you run into any issues.

Just replace the feedback xml in your UI folder with this one and load with /f ingame.

(Im not the creator of this tool, it just happen to be in my UI folder. I just zip'ed the xml file and assume it is all there is).

Attached Files:

Tseer and Ghakim like this.
  7. Ghakim

Ghakim Well-Known Member

Great thank you so much. It is such a good resource to have!