New guy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jatyro91, Mar 2, 2018.

1. jatyro91

jatyro91 New Member

I like the way this sounds. My only question is, isn't the Bard a typical PL class all on it's own?

2. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Synergy can make even good things better.

3. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

On takp and the original Ak sever I three boxed necro chanter cleric and it is the perfect combo. Best heals, best mana regen, best CC, great slow, great pulls. Pet tanks can handle a lot with cleric buffs. It’s the perfect dungeon crawl trio imo. Not going to be the fastest xp force though.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  4. Skogar

Skogar New Member

What I missed is that the Necro IS the tank using lifetap spells to heal himself and runes to absorb damage.

The Bard command /melody doesn't exist here, which would make using the Bard more difficult, I would think.

5. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

I use pet to tank tap tanking takes a lot of mana, but if a heal is a little behind you can step in with necro and take a few hits no problem. This doesn’t even add in a charmed pet or gear kiting if you don’t find some of your pet research spells. But to each his own I know so little about bards that I really don’t know what they are capable of.

6. Fadetree

Fadetree People Like Me

By the way, if you get to thinking about guilding, The Horde is an old Al`Kabor guild with a long history. Not too many folks yet but we are starting to rebuild. We are very casual and family oriented, please consider us if that's your play style. http://eqhorde.gamerlaunch.com/

Foxhorde likes this.
  7. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

I second this!!!