Needing help with duck stick (necro epic)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saskoris, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Saskoris

Saskoris Active Member

I sat on all the pieces forever on AK and just need the black silk cape and never got it. I would love to get it done here but I definitely will need a lot of help!

gardnerjens likes this.
  2. Khorpus

Khorpus Well-Known Member

Then you will probably need a guild, like most (or all). That being said, once we are of level, regardless of guild, myself and my girl will gladly help out to dead a mob that you need for said purpose. We're pretty slow on the xp but we will gladly help anyone on the server at all times if we are able. And we have a solid 6 characters :)

Ransom likes this.
  3. Zeklen

Zeklen Member

Hi Saskoris,

My game philosophy is, and always has been for many years, that everyone is a friend by default until they prove otherwise. Regrettably, my schedule lately has turned me into something that some would consider to be a filthy casual, but you are welcome to call on me any time you need help when I am on. Put me on your friend list if you want. Chances are I'm not doing anything so important that I can't stop what I'm doing to help you out. I enjoy a change of pace from exp. grinding once in a while anyway.

That goes for anyone else here as well. Don't be shy, worst I'll do is bite your head off. :p

No really, I don't mind.

Zek

4. Verdent

Verdent People Like Me

I know nothing about the epic Saskoris, but what better way to learn how to do it on Pkewanay than to help you with some of the bigger fights you can't do alone?

Feel free to call on me if you need help, worst I'll say is I'm too busy.

BTW, Lanklus, Andre, and Pkewanay are all me. Good luck!