need help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Foxhorde, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

Hi, I use to play on the mac server before it shut down. (foxmulder of The Horde)

I am really bad with computers, where do I actually go to log into server?

2. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

Ive created the account on here and downloaded a few of the clients from the links (whatever a client is?) but I don't see how one actually logs into the server to play.

I have went to the wiki page and attempted to follow the steps but I don't understand computers that well and I still cant find the actual server log in.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  3. thucydides

thucydides I Feel Loved

What kind of computer are you using?
    Which clients did you download? They may come already pointing themselves at the right server. what happens when you attempt to log in?

4. Bornex

Bornex Member

Hey Foxmoulder, good to see you, Kraken just got on server yesterday, Using the old mac client, did you make a game account? I had Kraken look at speedz post, He said he had trouble but logged on to game , level 5 bl already! hope to see you in game. Bornex

5. Bornex

Bornex Member

6. KrakkenPype

KrakkenPype New Member

Fox I use the launcherfrien and it works well. The others did not work for me. I have the original game installed and put the Everquest app in the system applications folder. Try using launcherfrien and juSt follow its directions. Let me know!