Need Help Killing Lord Rak`Ashiir

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by presslyj, Aug 19, 2016.

1. presslyj

presslyj New Member

I am looking for help to complete the shaman epic. I have max faction and a child's tear, so all that's left is to kill Lord Rak`Ashiir. I am reaching out to the community in hopes to pull together a couple groups to try and take him down.

I was planning on attempting this tomorrow, August 19th, at around 9:00 pm est. I am not sure how many people we would need, but anyone who wants to help is welcome. All I ask for is the Iksar scale. Participants can roll on any other loot we come across. Although it is not much, I will also throw in some of my own items to add to the loot: Flowing Black Silk Sash, Chokidai Hide Pauldrons, and History of the Di`zok. We can roll for those items afterwards.

I am not much of a raid leader, so if anyone wants to take on that task I would be very grateful. I will compensate you with some platinum. Send me a message or a tell in game if you are interested in leading.

Those who want to participate, we can rally up at the COM zone line around 9:00 pm est.

If the start time conflicts with guild raiding, I am open to push it back later. I could possibly do Saturday evening as well.

Thanks in advance for being such a great community.

- Bojangles

2. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

I'm in, 52 ranger.

3. benoeb

benoeb People Like Me

Savannah and I can help you, but I normally dont get home from work until around 10pm EST (7pm PST because the west coast is the best coast :p) If the kill still isn't done by then we will gladly help you with our 6 man army.

4. presslyj

presslyj New Member

Awesome, thanks for the help! We can push it back to 10 est for you.

5. shortok

shortok People Like Me

and my bow

Guktuk likes this.
  6. presslyj

presslyj New Member

I got the epic! Thanks to everyone who helped.

Mambo, Skratching and Lenas like this.
  7. Skratching

Skratching Active Member

Congrats, your ability to solo should be much better now.

8. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Grats Bo