Need help/ideas on where to level

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TimChen, Jun 3, 2023.

1. TimChen

TimChen Member

got one!

but currently struggling to level because a lot of these camps are starting to really hurt and i can only kill 1 mob before i have downtime for like 15 mins :(

2. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

it'll get better at 58/64 when the druid gets mini complete heal spells, and at 60/65 when the BL gets 50/70% slows. you're in kind of a weak level range for both the druid and BL atm

3. Kithani

Kithani Well-Known Member

Definitely not a weak level for the Druid in fact they’re probably the fastest leveling class IMO in the 50s! You’ll probably get faster exp charm kiting on the Druid and AFKing the other two for a good while.

I suggest PoN Raven and kite trash mobs or PoD Rat and kite lightcrawlers.

Druid Tash -> Charm a mob, haste it and then aggro kite with flame lick. I probably wouldn’t even bother sending Bst pet in because the charm mob dps is so huge.

4. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

OK, you need to be really specific here...
    What exactly are you doing that could require 15 minutes to recover from each 1-mob kill, with a WAR/BL/DRU?
    And did you get a KEI+etc before heading out?
    Are you aware that killing lots of low-darkblues is generally a better return than a single really hard mob, when you're meleing instead of kiting?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2023
  5. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

good point about charming, ya. it's OP at all levels but especially in PoP

6. OuterChimp

OuterChimp Active Member

Crystal Caverns is a neat zone to explore and hunt in. Takes a while to get used to it, but if you "drop down" to the bottom of the pit and make your way to the Coldain town, there is a banker and vendors there. From there you can either do the Orcs in one direction from the town or do the tent terrors and spidres and such the other way from town. There are also the geonids on the ramp to one of the exits. Very chill place to exp in and you can always run to the coldain guards if you need a mob killed.

Palarran and Aithne like this.