mob data

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thor, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Yeah. If you look carefully at the individual round delays, you can see that there was a 4 second and 3 second delay between rounds in the post-slow series which is throwing off the number a bit. That's a real combat log and not a parse specifically to obtain attack speed data so it's not going to be perfect. (my paladin might have landed a stun or two or something) That's why you can't just take the numbers at face value and you need to check the individual rounds or the log itself for errors, although generally the outlier code gets most of them.

2. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Can somebody in Temerity please PM the names of these 5 mobs? I'm parsing EQLive Fennin Ro script mobs and I'm getting faster attack rates while slowed on some of them, although their bash rates appear to be slowed. I'm going to have to get more logs of them to rule out the possibility of a bad log, but I'm seriously starting to wonder if these mobs are getting hasted while slowed. (Fennin is one of them)

3. lurari

lurari People Like Me

With some Googling, Fennin was a reverse slower. As I recall, lot of guilds had trouble with him, for a variety of reasons - one of which was his wicked melee DPS against the tank; I think it was part accident and part acute observation that led to Fennin being hypothesized as a reverse-slower back in the day, but the story goes he was significantly easier unslowed and the battle was won handily after such a sick and twisted adjustment.

4. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Yes, I know he was, which is why I mentioned him. I don't know what the other four are.

The thing is, it was supposed to be fixed, but my attack rate parser is indicating that it might still be in, even though the slowed messages still display 'slightly'. Knowing which mobs were reverse slowers will help me confirm this.

5. Placer

Placer Well-Known Member

I suspect Laef Is on that list. But I don't think he was harder slowed so much as it just made no difference.

6. lurari

lurari People Like Me

PM inc.