Merry Christmas EqMac

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Esildor, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Esildor

Esildor Member

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a great time with your friends and family!

2. sourdiesel

sourdiesel Active Member

You beat me too it, Merry Christmas.

And if you get offended by me saying Christmas then your not a real American!

3. Khorpus

Khorpus Well-Known Member

Who says everyone that plays on this server is an American? Or even a real one? :p Happy hollidays to all of those 80's babies that found something magical in this game. Something that brought us together. I for one, am grateful for this. Thanks folks. I can't wait to play.

4. Tarkon

Tarkon Well-Known Member

Same here. I have finally decided my toons. Iksar monk, gnome cleric and dark elf mage. Cheers.

5. Circe

Circe New Member

/em feels old.

Happy Holidays to all!

6. Speedz

Speedz Administrator Staff Member

What about us 60's and 70's kids?

7. Esroy Chanter

Esroy Chanter New Member

Another voice for the kids of the '60's here!
    -SneakPete

8. Khorpus

Khorpus Well-Known Member

That was my terrible assumption that a good percentage of us were 80's babies, and I take it all back! I suppose that I had a flawed quick thought process simply because I knew an awful lot of us that played this game while we were in our teens and 20's while it was in it's prime. I realize after appropriate corrections that isn't remotely the case nor was it ever :p. I met a lot of people of all walks of life during my time here and my well wishings were meant for all.