Lost corpse?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Damasus, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Damasus

Damasus Guest

so I got drunk one night about 5 days ago and have no clue where I died lol. I've looked in my usual areas and can't find my corpse. Is there anything I can do about this? I'm only lvl 30 so don't have great gear but would prefer not to lose what I've obtained.

2. souske

souske Well-Known Member

robregen likes this.
  3. Khorpus

Khorpus Well-Known Member

Have you tried hitting your corpse button in a handful of zones that would be the most likely? It will actually tell you if you have any corpses in that particular zone so you could at least narrow it down and find a summon.

4. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

If you cant find it let me know your class/race and I can check through some of my loot that is just sitting around and hook you up.

5. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

This ^^^

Go to every zone (or every zone you suspect you might have gone), hit /corpse and if the message is "Your corpse is too far away to drag." then you'll know it's in that zone. Otherwise, you get the "You do not have any corpses in this zone."

Also, if Damasus is the character name, it's likely someone will come across it... unless it's in the bottom of The Hole, but even there, someone might see it. If you were drunk, The Hole might be the first place I'd check :p that or the bottom of the Ocean of Tears.

6. Damasus

Damasus Guest

Lmao ok I'll try that. My lost corpse is an Iksar monk named Manak. I haven't checked my other two toons yet. Hopefully they are alive!

7. Khorpus

Khorpus Well-Known Member

I have literally lost corpses there when I've had far too much to drink and couldn't remember what I was doing, haha. Very good place to look.

8. vannari

vannari Well-Known Member

Me or a necro can always summon your corpse with a coffin, and bards/necro/sk can also track corpses in a zone too. So getting it back is pretty simple. The important thing is finding which zone it's in and the only way to do that is just to go to all the zones you might have been to and do /corpse. Once you know the zone, getting it back is np. Send me a tell or pm any time if you find the zone and want help getting it back.

Khorpus likes this.
  9. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

I believe Speedz has sorted out this issue.