LoS pulling

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iance, Nov 7, 2014.

1. iance

iance New Member

is line of sight pulling possible on this server or am I SoL

2. wharhogg

wharhogg Member

If you mean only pulling by LOS...this works..>I can confirm in Lguk. Mobs closer behind a wall will not aggro.

3. iance

iance New Member

LoS pulling = when you launch a throwing weapon / arrow / spell at a mob, but run around a corner before it arrives, the mob itself will agro, but as long as you are not in LoS of the mob until he leaves the assist range of his friends, it will be a single pull.

4. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

That only worked with sneak if the mobs backs were to your player. Don't recall this ever working on AK as you described simply due to line of sight. Mobs assisted regardless of where you were.

5. iance

iance New Member

Well, it was working on AK and I used it to single pull all the mobs at royals in Sol B when they were all dark blue to me on my beast. I also think that it was not really possible in velious and beyond, and was more of a classic EQ feature. I am really surprised nobody here remembers LoS pulling :O

6. Trukx

Trukx New Member

I do not ever remember LOS pulling ever working. I do remember weird stuff would happen if you could get a mob out of los before the server would tick and check aggro but I do not remember anything like what you said ever working. Later on around level 40 to 43 lower level experience mobs would stop assisting the higher level ones.