Looking for Trials

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Break, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Break

Break People Like Me

It appears I missed the boat on finding groups doing trials.The only tier 2 zone that I can currently access is Torment. I'm trying to get my main trio of 65s (bard / mag / druid) flagged as well as possibly a both cleric and enchanter for rezzes and KEI.

I usually play early am eastern time before work (6-8am). Please hit me up if you can help me get through a trial. I really want to access more zones.

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2022
    Pithy likes this.
  2. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

I often play early mornings eastern. Let's team up for a trial soon.

Break likes this.
  3. Break

Break People Like Me

Thanks! I'll look for you in game.

4. Auyster

Auyster People Like Me

My mind is boggled about how you got PoTorment access before trials. Is there PoTorment alternate access or are you referring to Crypt of Decay actually?

5. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

There is a quest that involves learning g Orcish

6. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

there's alt access to Tactics, CoD, Torment, HoH

7. Break

Break People Like Me

I was able to trio all the mobs that are required for Torment access. The Alla write-up says you need to kill the Terror Matriarch, but consorts actually do rarely drop the venom sack. The consorts in PoN are the most difficult mobs in the whole quest. That camp was decent exp once I learned how to avoid the traps, and they drop ethereal parchments 25% of the time (according to Torven).

Learnin Orcish was easy, getting the drop from PoI was time consuming, the PoD camp gave some decent cash from Bubonian blood, and gaining faction in PoJ is unnecessary if you can charm.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
    Aithne likes this.
  8. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

The CoDecay alt-access quest is easy, just a bit time consuming as it requires four uncommon named worms. Honor and Tactics should be straightforward for you once you get PoV flagged. You may need a hand killing named giants in Storms for BoT access, though perhaps you could trio it if your druid has the PoP charm.

9. Indi

Indi Well-Known Member

Hey Break, I missed the boat as well. You have my nukes if you'd like to add a single boxer wizard to your trial group. Let me know when and I'll be there!

10. Nixilplick

Nixilplick Member

62 chanter mage and druid also a 51 cleric looking as well....tastycakes in game

11. Break

Break People Like Me

Big thanks to Pithy for dragging me through a trial and then helping me take down two named giants in Storms. You rock!

I'll still be willing to help anyone else through if I'm around.

Neealana, Pithy, Ripwind and 2 others like this.
  12. Mukk

Mukk People Like Me

I've got a 58 druid and 56 enchanter I'd like to get through trials as well, (my bard is already flagged, and was quite useless in a trial I must say - kept getting slowed, so melee was AWFUL, and mobs died too fast to land dots effectively - pretty sure my enchanter would offer more damage with nukes).

Anyway, adding to the list of people looking for flags. :) I'm in PST timezone and usually play ~7-10pm'ish on weekdays.

Mach or Mukk to find me in-game, or shoot me a message on here to plan in advance.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022