Looking for info on 2 mobs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cerberus, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Cerberus

Cerberus Active Member

hello just looking for a bit of info 1 for an ice gaint they spawn in 2 places around lady vox and at #2 over on eqatlas i was looking for a block of permafrost on you allaclone it is showing it only drop off 3 mobs one lvl 47 one lvl 32 and one lvl 39 are the ones that drop the block only around lady vox or can it drop from the ones at #2 as showen on eq atlas. 2 lake Rathetear your allaclone show lord Bergurgle in it i was just woundering if it is spawning and if the PH mob is one of the 3 on top of the under water tower where Deep is at been here a few times trying to camp this name have not seen it yet if this not in yet that is cool i just was woundering if it even spawning as of yet. 3 i have not even try this one yet but befor i even try it kedge keep a ferocious hammerhead is this mob spawn at #16 on eqatlas and just making sure that the dirftwood treasure chest is droping i see it is showing on your allaclone as 1 of the 5 drops but just making sure it was in befor i even try for this mob. looking forward to your reply

2. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

Mithryn recently got a driftwood treasure chest so I'm sure that kedge mob is in. He was camping the patriarch so it sounds like it's the same spawn point as live.

3. Mithryn

Mithryn Member

I can confirm that the ferocious hammerhead is in, but it doesn't spawn in the same location as in EQAtlas (i.e. room 16). In fact, that room is currently a very safe spot to camp from. The hammerhead instead spawns in the room with the Patriarch (15 on EQAtlas). Feel free to get in touch with me if you want any more details, and if I can help, I will.

4. Mascha

Mascha People Like Me

I have seen Lord Bergurgle on track in Lake R - so at least he exists. I do not know if the goblins are his PHs.

5. Rdyott

Rdyott Member

before chicken/tater quit. his cleric Tater has the plasmatic robe from the SoLRo part. so you can start cleric epic chain

6. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

I made him spawn there because an old Kedge guide indicated that he spawns in 16 but moves into 15 and patrols there. The AK collects and Live observations showed no mobs in room 16. The emu has no way to make a pathgrid that starts in one area and never returns to it.

7. Mithryn

Mithryn Member

Unfortunatley, I didn't get hardly enough time to play on AK as I wished I had ... and because of that I'm never sure if what is here is because it's how it was on AK or not. Looking through Kedge posts about the Ferocious, it's my understanding that he patrols 3 rooms. He spawns in the "Ferocious room", swims out into the patriarch room and without stopping swims to the small room next to it, sits there for a while, swims to the patriarch room and does a patrol of the room, after the patrol he then swims back to the "ferocious" room, stays, rinse/repeat.

8. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

I just sat in room 15 for well over an hour on Live using a bard playing an AoE song to make sure I didn't miss it. He never came into the room. Killing it respawned it in room 16 just as the kedge guide indicated. He spawns there then patrols room 15, including that little room south of it, but never returns to 16.

9. Mithryn

Mithryn Member

Ok, thanks Torven for verifying it. Maybe one day someone will find a workaround for that pathgrid issue.

10. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

You can make it spawn in that room. Then put it on a pathgrid that only patrol in room 16 and the little room south of that but never goes in room 15.

11. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

That would work, but it would swim through the walls/ceiling on the way to patriach room. It would be more accurate than what I made it though.

I'm rather busy with game mechanics code right now, so I'll have to find time later or somebody else can do it.