Location where people arent and some type of armor drop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stile, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Stile

Stile New Member

So I'm wanting to improve my 3 boxing skills. Therefore I'm looking for a place where level 18's can kill and maybe get 2 or 3 adds so I can see how I could handle those. I would also like the potential for something I could use to drop.

So I look at channel as I log in and there are 54 people. So I'm thinking I have a good shot at finding a spot where I can practice. I could use some items in crushbone castle area so I look there. A group is already camping there. 8 people in zone.. So 54 less 8 = only 46 people everywhere else and there were 12 in PoK so only 34 people everywhere else on server.

I head to unrest and there is a group of 3 already in the house and another group at the entrance pulling some mobs from the house. They are higher level than me. We try to group but i can't get experience, so I try to come up with somewhere else to go. So 34 less these 6 gives me only 28 people located somewhere I haven't been yet.

So I decide to run out to mistmoore. I think those mobs are too high for me but thought I would check. 8 people in zone and 4 at entrance all in their 30's. So definitely wrong zone for me however i was at 28 less these 8 gives me 20 people somewhere I hadn't been yet.

I decide it might be a good time to see what level those guys in Najena are. I zone in and there are PC bodies all over the place. Doesn't give you a safe feeling when you zone in to a bunch of bodies. I do a /who and there are 10 people in zone. I kill some skeletons and ogre guards and then earth elemenetals and run into a group of upper 20's. Once again out of my range. I thought about moving past them but the corpses all over the place made me think the mobs must get higher level as I go deeper so I headed out of there.

On the way there I found 3 people in the dark elf newbie zone. I forgot to check Lavastorm as i ran through it so no idea if anyone was there or not. However out of what is suppose to be only 54 people on the server I found all but (20-10-3), 7 of them. Oh wait 3 of those are me so I found all but 4 of them.

Now I'm pretty sure I didn't really find all but 4 of the people on the server, so I'm going with the chat channel not including a bunch of people. I've read other people claiming chat channel didn't have all the people that was actually on the server but I didn't know it was off so much.

2. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

upper guk!

3. Zimzulu

Zimzulu New Member

Runnyeye Citadel is usually pretty empty b/c it is in the middle of no where. You'll get lots of chances to practice your CC ;).

4. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

Stile, my recommendation to you would be this: Do your best to determine if the zones you want to hunt in are empty. If you type /w all *zone name* it will you show you everyone in that zone, absent those who are /anon. For instance, /w all butcher, /w all highkeep, /w all crushbone and the you can determine if that zone is empty or full before running all the way out (e.g. your Mistmoore experience).
    Or, see if anyone within your level range is on and see where they are. If you're level 18, then maybe type /w all 15 22 and it will show you all toons who are between the levels 15 to 22 on the server, and their locations, against absent those who are /anon.

I don't have any answers as to the /alliance issue, but those are the best options at the moment, and have always worked for me.

5. Theus

Theus Well-Known Member

I almost always run three characters. However, I notice I lose alliance on one character and I sometimes lose it on two. So if I am on, there are either one or two in addition to what you see on alliance. I doubt I am the only one with this problem. I think it would be safe to assume only a little more than half of the characters on are in alliance. I imagine there are some that do not know about alliance or they choose not to join it. For simplicity, just double the number you see in alliance.

6. souske

souske Well-Known Member

Deep into blackburrow should be fairly challenging at 18. Aviaks in south Karana should give you a run for your money. Runny eye, well prepare for tons of corpse runs. You can also try the dervish camps in nro to practice your CC. Upper guk is usually empty for the most part

7. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

deep blackburrow would be pretty easy at 18. i did befallen at that level range but there were several times where i had to use my necromancer to summon our corpses to the entrance. upper guk might be about perfect though, good happy medium between those extremes at 18.

8. Stile

Stile New Member

WoW. Awesome responses. It sometimes hard to tell when someone is being sarcastic but in this case, I'm not.

Not only will these comment help to me, but also will be helpful to some other people who read them. Thank you everyone for the insightful comments.

9. Tylaric

Tylaric Well-Known Member

I have to concur with Upper Guk - Bonus EXP, lots of mobs, nice corners to setup camp in and some decent drops ..

10. Tibiseus

Tibiseus New Member

Najena for Large Races with chain & bronze, SolA & MM for small/med races with chain & bronze, Paw for some easy mini stat gear leather types, UGuk has some nice woven stuff that is usu higher ac/low weight. As far as other peeps in a camp...there are so many camps at lower levels that there should always be an option in just about every dungeon.

Booya

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015