List of Multiquests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pantheon, May 21, 2017.

1. Pantheon

Pantheon New Member

Guys and Gals,

I combed over the Forums and couldn't find a decent list of Multiquests that were AKcurate. Would you all mind posting what quests you've been able to complete that were MQ'able? I know JBoots work because I did find some good posts, on that particular quest, that also went into how MQs work in the first place.

Just reply with what you've seen yourself successfully work or that you know for sure works 100% AKcurately.

Thanks in advance!

2. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

I could be wrong about this, but I think MQ'ing is enabled for everything at first, and then they disable MQ's if there's issues. Off the top of my head, VP key and subquests for VP key are the only thing I remember being specifically disabled. Also I think all epic quests require 46+ to hand in (so you can't mq a rogue epic to a level 1 etc)

3. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Also if an MQ goes wrong - the devs are not responsible. MQ at your own risk. Repeat - MQ at YOUR OWN risk.

4. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

Skargus' head can't be MQ'd for the Chardok ring. That's the only disabled
    MQ I've come across.

5. Pantheon

Pantheon New Member

This is great information and I probably overlooked this at some point.

That being said, one of the reasons I started this was that I was told by someone who seems to be pretty established in the community that you can't MQ the Iceclad Map pieces. This got me thinking what else doesn't work so this is already a successful thread because you guys know way more than I do with me being relatively new to the server.

Keep the responses coming because I'm sure we'll spark some conversation around others.

6. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Can't mq map pieces cause it's a combine not a turn in

7. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

First requirement of MQ: read the quest and ensure multiple pieces get handed in., at once "reads eyepatch of plunder - sees the flaw"

8. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

always best to make sure the NPC's inventory is cleared by giving it an item that it doesn't need before you do a real turn in.

Quirk and Lenas like this.
  9. Pantheon

Pantheon New Member

Dang, you got me. I totally missed the part about combining them in a container. Ok that makes sense.

And this is perfect because I had wondered if this is how it worked here. Thanks a bunch, Rob.

10. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

pro tip!

11. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

Interesting. So just handing some iron rations will clear any previous turn ins?

12. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Yes

sowislifesowislove likes this.
  13. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Is there any reason VP Key MQs can't be enabled again?

If it's the staff policy to not assist with messed up MQs (as it should be), I don't see any downside to letting people MQ parts/all of the VP Key.

14. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

I was just thinking about enabling it since we can logged those and see what was happening with it.

Lenas likes this.
  15. cavedude

cavedude Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I remember not being able to recreate the bug that was causing that NPC to eat items. We have much better logging now, so if it hasn't been fixed already maybe we can track it down now.

Quirk likes this.